Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer  
That’s pretty obvious if one wants to start a family, but it would’ve been great if it showed both Shining Armor and Cadence actually acting like parents towards Flurry.

@gingerninja666  
I liked their friendship chant, I thought it was funny
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
You mean like A flurry of emotions from season 7? That would be nice, but I’m not sure if that idea would end up getting repetitive. I think it depends on the story for a possible episode.

It kinda reminds me of Twilight time from the season 4. I love the first 3 minutes of the episode, but I didn’t like the rest of it. xD
Background Pony #E406
@WyrmSpawN  
But twilight was never a mom to begin with. Unless you mean twilight velvet, then yes, we did need more mom Velvet moments.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I’ve been thinking for many weeks that the debatable result of many episodes in the last seasons wasn’t because of having inept writers, more like efficiency. Trying to do a lot of episodes in the fastest way within a tight budget.

Maybe it’s me, but the more I think of the animators, writers, animatic artists, character designers, background designers, voice acting, producers… the more I think of these workers, the more I wish they got enough money and time to not rush things. Making an animated TV show is one of the hardest things you can do.

That might explain why I’m not being too harsh on season 8. And the lack of any expectation.
Ring Team
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
Ah, ok, sorry to misunderstand you.

That idea is… odd, at least to me. I don’t imagine Twilight having a little kid. When I think of Twilight, I think of books, research, science, logical sense and independency. Making her having a kid would probably overcomplicate things. And I’m not sure who the lucky pony might be to be Twilight’s husband or boyfriend without splitting the Twilight fans.

I think the closest thing you would get is the content created by fans.
Ring Team
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
That sounds weird for a MLP character created by a fan, to be honest. xD

But I was searching the name in Google images and yeah, I recognized that character, even though I never knew who she was.
Background Pony #E406
@WyrmSpawN  
You wanted a twilight pregnancy storyline in the show? Honestly, I’m not sure a motherhood angle for the main cast would have even worked out all that well. I’m not sure how kids would react to a show about friendship and how to have basic healthy social interactions suddenly going onto being about the ins and outs of parenthood.
Background Pony #E406
@Ring Team  
Some oc from a popular fanfic from the very early fandom. Wasn’t that bad until she started popping up everywhere. Other writers basically ripping off the storyline just to insert nyx into their fanfics for some reason, artisrs drawing her nonstop, its like Nyx wouldn’t go away. And of course we had the people who saw this and spammed her even harder just to troll.

She was this fandom’s among us back in the day.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #E406  
It’s complicated.

It would have been better with Cadance, you know since she actually had one, but maybe some subtle hints Twilight wasn’t against the same happening to her.

But that’s probably me being too old for this show.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Background Pony #E406  
Agreed.

That being said, it’s not a horrible idea, but it’s an idea that would work with characters such as Cadence and Shining Armor. That way we could get more diverse episodes about more characters than just the Mane 6, the students and Starlight.

It doesn’t matter anyway because at least we got A flurry of emotions, a pretty good episode and one of my 3 favourite episodes in season 7.

@Hali the Emoji girl  
Maybe it’s just me, but Kill la Kill was one of the most incoherent stories I’ve ever watched.

I don’t remember all the details because last time I watched it was in 2014, but I don’t get the idea of shirts and jackets that would make someone as strong as Hulk. The idea of a talking shirt that can buff Ryuko Matoi once it sucks her blood like a vampire is incredibly stupid. And it doesn’t make sense that she constantly changes her mind about wearing and not wearing that talking shirt.

I also didn’t like how the characters move or even deform. I don’t remember her name, but there was a one second instant where Ryuko’s friend basically swaps her pose like it was made in Photoshop or After Effects with no key-poses for an appealing animation. And some “twists” are the same twists I’ve seen in other animes when I was younger, but with another TV show and another characters. The story was very predictable, with too many repetitive scenes of the heel, a character who constantly says “I’m gonna tell you 3 things”, the scene of a girl taking a shower we’ve seen too many times since Love Hina, etc.

I would have been fine with just no liking the show if it wasn’t for these otakus who got offended if I didn’t agree with them. As a result, Kill la Kill as well as their fans are the main reasons why I don’t like anime.

But at least I got the Ghibli films. Adorable characters, nice music, interesting stories, incredible iconography, relatable conflicts, no fanservice, etc. Not every film works, but when it works, it really works.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The only anime I’ve enjoyed in 12 years is one punch man. I was gonna check out kill la kill just to see what the hype was but then I found out that a main character gets raped by her own mother and it’s played as fanservice.

I hate it when anime does that shit. It’s all comedy, action and adventure one moment and then it’ll turn into squicky Sexploitation and rape drama all of a sudden with no warning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide