Unpopular opinion time

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
April Fools Day post suggestions:  
  • Call one of the Manes overrated.  
  • Trash talk Chrysalis.  
  • Praise Starlight’s character development.  
  • Pick at plot holes that have an answer.  
  • Refer to fanon material as canon.  
    - Spoiler your entire post.
Background Pony #E406
Unpopular opinion April 1st edition:  
1.I don’t care for Trixie,

2.find Sunburst incredibly annoying whenever he’s on screen. His awkwardness is grating, not endearing,

3.liked Starlight in S5 & 6 but not after,  
considered the CMC nonelements after they got their marks,

4.thought they should have never intoduced the student 6 with the already bloated cast we had by S8,

5.thought they way oversaturated us with Discord

6.especially don’t care for Luna in and after ‘Magic Sheep’.

April Fools, I actually liked the CMC as cutie mark counselors. It showed their maturity and allowed us to see them branch out beyond each other yet remain friends even without that same common goal they had keeping them together for years.

Everything else I think is true though.

@Hakirayleigh  
Sorry to hear. There’s plenty of forums on here though. PL’s to G4 what TTG is to ‘03 Teen Titans and with that, you’re going to get that unfavorable comparison and a level of hate unwarranted by the show’s quality. Don’t be afraid to like what you like, though.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

||April Fools, I actually liked the CMC as cutie mark counselors. It showed their maturity and allowed us to see them branch out beyond each other yet remain friends even without that same common goal they had keeping them together for years.
Everything else I think is true though.||

It might have been nice to see some interaction between the CMC and the Student Six, perhaps offering their “cutie mark counselor” services to Sandbar. It would have made a wayyyyy better sendoff for them than “Growing Up is Hard to Do”.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Starlight sucks, her redemption was horseshit and she’s nothing but a whiny brat that got what she want handed to her instead of working for her redemption. I just made this realization recently.

@Hakirayleigh  
Yes, you are
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Myoozik  
A pox on you and your house. Starlight single handedly rejuvenated my interest in this show and proved it could handle mature themes far better then other cartoons. it’s contempory competition never had a character as deep and layered as Starlight and if you don’t get that then you’re an emotionally immature and intellectually stunted child.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Cozy Glow is an angel and was innocent and she did not deserve the same fate as Chrysalis and Tirek.

Sunset Shimmer is a fantastic character and I adore her.

|| Only one of these statements is an April Fool’s joke.||
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Myoozik  
It was over an hour ago. That was the perfect point to leave off at. But you just had to get the last word in and ruin the joke.

You’re as obnoxious and clueless as Starlight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide