Unpopular opinion time

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@RogueBadnik  
The way she was introduced in “The Washouts” could easily have been a prelude to reformation. She outright said that she preferred her new career over the Wonderbolts - there was no real motivation for her to carry a grudge against Rainbow Dash.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
I cannot seriously believe there is this much fandom apathy towards Pony Life. Case in point, the trailers just revealed three new non-pony characters, and a week later, I’m not seeing any fanart for ANY of them.

Meanwhile, Izzy gets ONE screenshot of her balancing a tennis ball on her horn and the fandom runs utterly wild.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Spinny  
Good few vocalized their intentions to preemptively hate PL and not give it a chance. Can’t recall the same for G5.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Myoozik  
I haven’t watched The Washouts yet (I need to finish soon the seasons 8 and 9, at least to discuss it in detail), but if that episode is gonna be kinda like The lost treasure of Griffonstone (one of my favourite episodes of season 5 despite its problems), I’m fine with that approach.

I’d say I was impressed by the fact that there’s a return of Lightning Dust, but this is from the team who made Trixie come back in season 6 with no reason, so…

full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Spinny

I’m still disappointed Rarity’s “Pinkie Boo Pancake” never took off and will be disappointed when Rarity Lamb Belle doesn’t either.

Almost as disappointed as I’ll be if Rarity in a lamb costume doesn’t get the tag name of Rarity Lamb Belle.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Of the 4882 images of Pony Life, 2695 are screencaps, and that’s still not all the official content, like >>2582396. Removing “official” brings the total images to around 1900, and AFAICT most of that is improperly tagged screencaps, crops of screencaps, merchandise photos, and Potion Nova. There’s a G5 pic, and some of Matt and Derek, but the rest is stuff I’ve already mentioned and FiM Mane Cast. Octavio has about 16 fanart images, of 48 total.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Spinny  
I found Pony Life to be fairly enjoyable, and even I’m not sure what to think about random animals with unicorn horns. I’m open to the possibility that the writers have something planned that doesn’t suck, but those things look like an artifact from back when hardly anyone other than Disney gave a crap about putting actual effort into anything made for kids.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
hardly anyone other than Disney gave a crap about putting actual effort into anything made for kids.

From what I’ve been told, before the toy craze, TV cartoons were unprofitable. Thinking about it, the only money they would have gotten would be broadcasting royalties, which would have been extremely minimal and/or a one off, which would explain why Hanna-Barbera had so many short-lived spinoffs; it was the only way to make any money.
Background Pony #E406
@Spinny  
Don’t worry dude. I’m apathetic about both so its all good. Though I will say, I can appreciate PL for what it is even if I don’t necessarily like it. Can’t say the same for what I’ve seen of G5 though. Just plain apathy from me on that front. I’ll need to see more from hasbro there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide