Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #1847
@RogueBadnik  
Yeah, Discord did make a clone of him as one of the tests. Now, it could’ve been done possibly since DHX probably didn’t like the idea of a reformed Sombra.  
But i could be wrong.
Background Pony #1847
@Dustcan  
Okay, kinda made a mistake. He actually brought him back. I kinda thought he made a clone, but I was wrong.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #4530  
I know you’ve explained it, I just see it a different way. Either way, I don’t care about that ship to really put any deep thought into it. If anything, Spike X Rarity is the more “problematic” ship when it comes to wide age gaps even I also don’t care about that one. Spike X Smolder is the better ship
Background Pony #4530
@Myoozik  
It’s cool, at least you’re respectable about it and didn’t accuse me of trying to cancel Fluffle Puff for just stating my opinion.  
He cancelled himself tho lol
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m watching “Horse Play”. I haven’t finished it yet, but there’s a part in the dialogue I want to point out.

Starlight Glimmer: “Those were formal things – galas, world-saving. This is different! Imagine doing sweaty warm-ups with a princess, blowing your nose in front of a princess, sitting around just… talking with a princess.”  
Twilight Sparkle: “I’m a princess. You talk to me.”  
Starlight Glimmer: “That’s different. You’re not a “princess” princess.”

Man, Starlight is still a dick.

Whenever people say that she’s “a character about redemption” or “an anti-hero”, I don’t know if they are really good trolls or have very shaky moral standards.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I don’t know. If the purpose of Starlight as a character is a reformed villain that shows some themes of redemption, why would you intentionally give her lines or actions that conflicts with that core idea?

It’s not very shocking to me anymore because I kinda expected it after season 7. Most of Starlight’s actions during that season were actively worse than her actions in season 6, but I think it was more shocking in season 6 because I expected a character development in Starlight after Cutie re-mark.

Oh, and I finished Horse Play. What a boring story. xD
Ring Team
Artist -

So in The Parent Map we see something about Starlight’s past and Sunburst’s past, which is Sire’s Hollow.

That episode aired in May 2018. The Cutie re-mark, in comparison, aired in November 2015.

So, two years and a half later, after barely introducing Starlight and Sunburst, two characters that were kinda there in season 5, now we see something about their pasts.

Umm… Too little too late?
Background Pony #2B5B
So, odd thought.  
I like to imagine Firefly and Rainbow Dash as fans of professional wrestling.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[
Um… If a character has flaws that never manifest, it’s basically the same as if they didn’t have the flaws. And without flaws to overcome, there’s no story. That’s how flaws and character growth works. It would be like reading a story about someone overcoming a gambling addiction and going
“This character wants to overcome their gambling addiction, except when they don’t.”
](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=4963221#post_4963221)
Latecomer

@RogueBadnik  
There have always been those who disliked it, at least in any serious capacity.

@Ring Team  
It does make quite the contrast to both her history of Equalism and how she treated the Princesses in Royal Problem. Although I suppose the latter might have taught her how nervous hanging around with them caually makes her.

@Ring Team  
Because she’s also the flipside- the heroine who isn’t always heroic. (Rainbow Dash also has some shades of this.)
Ring Team
Artist -

What was the name of the fluffy pony? Fluffle Puff?

I really like the idea that Chrysalis and her are a couple or just friends, because it’s a fun concept with nice animation. I used to watch all the animated shorts all the time back in 2013 or 2014.

Besides, it’s content created by a fan. If you don’t find that interesting, you can ignore it. It’s not meant to be canon or something.

By the way, what’s the overall opinion on Non-compete Clause? I’m about to watch it, although I heard a lot of negative feedback about that episode.

EDIT: Oh, and I finished The Parent Map. Meh. I think I would like it if it was an episode from season 5 instead of season 8.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide