Unpopular opinion time

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m pretty sure the point of Grannies Gone Wild was that RD learns that just because people are old doesn’t mean they still can’t have fun.

The problem is it pinned basically all the blame on Rainbow for spoiling the old ponies’ fun, and barely acknowledged the fact that she was merely following Applejack’s instructions.

Also the sequel comic sorta justified AJ’s overprotectiveness

Which issue was that, by the way?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I mean if I was in Rainbow’s… hooves, I’d be stressed and agitated that I’m not going to ride a roller coaster on its final day just because a bunch of Golden Girl knockoffs haven’t kicked the bucket yet and want to have fun.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Myoozik  
The fact that Rainbow didn’t just treat them like adults and ask them to enjoy the buffet so she can go on the ride was kinda weird. 90% of the solutions to episodes is basic communication.  
That said, yay for pony Golden Girls. We could have used more of them. And maybe confirmation on Jack Pot as well.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Myoozik

The episode ended with all of them riding the coaster together - the message apparently being that if Rainbow Dash had known what the episode was trying to teach and treated the grannies like adults, she could have discussed her desire to ride it with them and saved everypony a lot of heartache. Even if they weren’t interested in riding it with her, they could have arranged a time for Rainbow to ride it while they were doing something that didn’t require her assistance.

Trouble is, there’s no way she could reasonably have thought to do that after Applejack laid down the rules (which all but specifically told her NOT to treat the grannies like adults).
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I really like the new changeling designs, though I am not thrilled that they tried to make them all more pony-like (instead all of them having horns and wings, some only have horns and I’ve noticed some don’t seem to be able to fly.) Makes them feel less unique as a species.

I like Starlight’s reformation scene. The setting, the music, the voice acting, the dialogue, all make it feel powerful.

“Pony P.O.V.” is the one of the weakest episodes of season 6, and has an ever weaker mystery. We could’ve had an episode about Thorax trying to get the crystal ponies to accept him instead. (The ones that weren’t in the throne room during Spike’s song.) It would’ve led nicely into the finale. Also, the bunyip design kinda sucks.

Flash bees are just twittermites 2.0.

I don’t hate Prince Rutherford. Wish the show would have given him more positive showings.

“Sweet and Smoky” was one of the worst episodes of the show. Garble being Smolder’s brother felt so…forced, like everything just HAS to be connected. Also, the beatnick poetry angle … what.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Myoozik
The fact that Rainbow didn’t just treat them like adults and ask them to enjoy the buffet so she can go on the ride was kinda weird. 90% of the solutions to episodes is basic communication.
That said, yay for pony Golden Girls. We could have used more of them. And maybe confirmation on Jack Pot as well.

Wonder how many episodes could have easily fixed their problems with just talking.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@[Ω] M E G A  
Almost all of the episodes where the antagonist isn’t a major villain or the Flim Flam brothers. A good chunk of the show comes down to characters communicating poorly or refusing to communicate at all. Once in a while you get a character dealing with a personal issue but all the ones I can think of are CMC episodes.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Tiger beetle  
You know, I keep forgetting that P.P.O.V. was an episode, you are right that the slot could’ve been used for something better. And the beatnik angle was really bizarre, but it was unique in a way.

Also unrelated but I like your avatar, it’s pretty cute
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I enjoy Season 3, I even prefer it over Season 1 in terms of character development. The only episodes I didn’t care for were One Bad Apple, Apple Family Reunion, Keep Calm and Flutter On, Games Ponies Play, and Spike At Your Service. I also enjoyed the Season 3 premiere.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide