Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #7FAB
I liked 28 Pranks Later and Applejack’s Day Off…

I can agree about Newbie Dash being bad though.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
28 Pranks Later isn’t the worst, it’s funny at parts, but it definitely leaves itself open to complaints of poners being exaggerated or out-of-character and I can’t really argue against that. I’d say it’s relatively in the season’s bottom tier though.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Newbie Dash didn’t really bug me. A little cringey from how Dash reacted to the whole situation by trying to act like the others but still funny. Then again, my friends and I greet each other with “Fuck you, ya dumb cunt” so maybe I’m not fit to judge the team’s behavior.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Applejack’s “Day” Off I liked, 28 Pranks Later I hated and Newbie Dash I also dislike, mostly for personal reasons.
Latecomer

I find most of those episodes really forgettable. Well, less Newbie Dash, but that’s mainly because it’s both a big milestone and deals with a controversial topic (hazing).
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Believe it or not, I was in a watching/discussion group when s2 premiered that debated whether Lesson Zero of all episodes, just the third episode of the second season, was a sign that the show was rapidly going downhill already for some reason. Citing exaggerated animation and less kid-friendliness or something. I never really understood what they were on about; I thought it was hilarious.

Actually that group essentially dissipated by the end of S2 if I recall, so maybe it was ruined for them pretty fast. Who knows.
@cameron
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Brass Beau

i swear when i first watched the episode, i was cracking up due to the fact that she looked like a stalker. XD

and yes, my next picture will be crazy twilight after this one special work im currently working on
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I will say that Lesson Zero perhaps felt more like a later-season episode with the exaggerated characteristics and humor (FS cracking a bear neck and RD literally nuking a barn? Oh lordy) while maintaining a plot that would only make sense early on. Great episode, just kind of an odd outlier.

I remember watching Sisterhooves Social a couple of weeks later and waxing pensive that the show was already half over so I’d better enjoy the episodes extra hard. Considering that was in late 2011 I think I misjudged the longevity of the show lmao
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Kiryu-Chan

Yeah, Newbie Dash especially is still pretty damn insulting. Cannot believe that’s the episode Dash got for finally achieving the dream she’s had since episode 1.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Spinny  
Considering her experiences with them before she became an official member, I’m surprised she still wanted to join. They failed pretty hard with kaiju Spike, tried to drop Soarin like a sack of rotten potatoes and then there was the thing with Lightning Dust.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Brass Beau

How about “Rarity Investigates”? Upon learning of the forged letter to Spitfire, all of the other Wonderbolts immediately turned on Rainbow Dash without a second thought. It never even briefly occurred to any of them that they might want to have some, you know, evidence before accusing her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide