Unpopular opinion time

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I was never bothered by Princess Twilight Sparkle, the first Equestria Girls, Twilight’s castle, Starlight’s reformation, Starlight Glimmer in Equestria Girls, the new changeling designs, the young six, Discord being Grogar, the villains being turned to stone, and The Last Problem. I have no strong feelings one way or the other towards Pony Life, I think it’s average at best.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Sadrai
I agree with @Vivace
DWK did that episode a service. Too bad he stopped making them.

He improved on the morals for a number of episodes. “Parental Glideance”, for instance, went from “Appreciate your parents’ support, even if their behavior there is completely inappropriate” to “Deal with those kinds of issues like a rational adult, instead of blowing your stack”.

@Red-Supernova  
@Brass Beau
Why did DWK stop? Did he explain why or is it assumed he saw what happened to Chrysalis?

As far as I can tell, nobody knows - he just abruptly dropped off the radar some months ago.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
  1. Me neither, I like her as a princess  
  2. I don’t care for EQG in general, I’m not interested in it  
  3. Me neither, I didn’t have much of an opinion on it and I think it’s fine  
  4. At first it really bugged me and it still kinda does, but she grew to become a good character afterwards so no hard feelings from me  
  5. Don’t have an opinion since I’ve never seen that special  
  6. Me neither but I don’t like the color choice  
  7. Me neither, I absolutely love them  
  8. It still bothers me to an extent  
  9. Me neither, there wasn’t any other choice really  
  10. Me neither, I loved the epilogue

Pony Life is decent to me, not the greatest thing of the world, just okay.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I didn’t have a problem with the Student Six in and of themselves, but the fact that the show in general introduced too many new characters to give all of them the individual attention they’d need to be properly established. The Student Six were introduced right after the Pillars - the show would have had to have lasted for 11 or 12 seasons to get everyone properly introduced.

@Myoozik  
Pony Life is decent to me, not the greatest thing of the world, just okay.

I more or less agree. It wasn’t especially impressive, but entertaining enough that I’ll be there for season 2.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I joined the fandom real late in the game so I missed pretty much all of the controversy thank goodness and came in because of EqG. My only real complaint with the show would be the occasionally inconsistent character writing and world building. Honestly, they could have branched out and made several spin-offs and mini-series. The CMC, EqG, the student six, the pillars and Starlight with Trixie could all have carried at least half a season of stories.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DoctorWTF  
It’s just a show to watch when you want something simple and that reminds you of the simple zany cartoons of the 2000’s like SpongeBob SquarePants and The Fairly Oddparents. I’ll check Season 2 whenever it comes out too.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@DoctorWTF  
A couple of hours ago I watched Not asking for trouble. I was… ¿ok, I guess? I didn’t love it, but I’m not too picky. It’s not an episode I do mind because it’s not as insane as Party Pooped, one of my least favourite episodes in the show.

And, compared to A royal problem, the episode didn’t make me go away for days, so I’ll try to watch the rest.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer  
I just don’t think it’s a good episode. I like the idea of watching two sisters trying to understand each other. But if the only solution you can come up with is putting Starlight to swap cutie marks of Celestia and Luna, then it’s not for me.

I’m pretty sure the writers can come up with better solutions instead of depending on insane magic. Sisterhooves Social was an episode about conflicts between sisters and it ended up being a pretty solid story. It was also the episode that made me like Rarity a lot in a way that, going back to the episodes from season 1, I ended up totally liking her personality and style.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Objectively, I understand the appeal of Rarity. Tabitha and Kazumi voice her well. But of the mane six I rank her number five and I couldn’t tell you why if my life depended on it.

Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie if you’re curious.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Unpopular opinion: Keeping Cozy Glow encased in stone forever when she is too young to understand that being evil is bad and was manipulated by evil Tirek, Chrysalis, and Grogar (Discord) is unconscionable. ;P
Background Pony #7CFD
@Spinny  
I wholehardadly agree with this, although she was only manipulated by Discord. She deserved much better considering certain past examples.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide