Unpopular opinion time

Sadrai

@MegaAnimationFan  
Omg that’s what I was thinking there like ed edd and eddy expect without the edd but I did hear they were suppose to have a third friend name tails maybe he was have suppose to be the smart one of the group.
MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Sadrai  
Oh my god that would’ve been perfect! and the crossover fan art/scene interpretations would be through the roof XD

Oh well we still got some good EEnE stuff with the Dazzlings X)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Brass Beau  
That would have been so cute,I could see Twilight agreeing to look after her,then realizing she already made plans,and she leaves Spike to watch after her.  
It could have been a good way to show Spike’s maturity. Or,it could be a way to show Spike’s hadn’t matured…
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Dex Stewart  
At the very least it could have been more like the episode Spike At Your Service some fans wanted. I’d imagine the main conflict would be Flurry’s love of Spike and tantrums without him prompting Cadence and Shining to request Spike as a full time sitter.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Brass Beau
That would have been so cute,I could see Twilight agreeing to look after her,then realizing she already made plans,and she leaves Spike to watch after her.
It could have been a good way to show Spike’s maturity. Or,it could be a way to show Spike’s hadn’t matured…

I suppose they could have done that with “A Flurry of Emotions”, instead of having Twilight haphazardly trying to juggle looking after Flurry Heart with gathering the stuff for her hospital visit.

Though regardless of how much he had matured, it’s kind of debatable whether Spike could handle looking after a baby with magic powers beyond most adult unicorns.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@DoctorWTF  
It really could go either way depending on what the lesson should be. Seeing as Spike does most of the house work for Twilight, he has a decent level of competence for the home. Reading to her, preparing snacks and playtime are all within his wheelhouse. Spontaneous spell casting could be an issue and if the episode is before his molting then so could flying. Honestly, if Flurry adores Spike as much as fan art suggests, you could easily do a two or three part story about Spike finding a place outside of being Twilight’s assistant.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’m about to watch Not asking for trouble, but I have the feeling that it’s gonna be another 22 minutes episode where Pinkie Pie needs an excuse to be insane for the entire story. I hope I’m wrong.

To me, the last good Pinkie Pie episode was Pinkie Pride. The rest of her episodes are basically her being insane.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DoctorWTF
Honestly, if Flurry adores Spike as much as fan art suggests…

What’s all this then? I don’t recall Spike meaningfully interacting with Flurry Heart at any point in the series (unless it was in a comic issue I haven’t read - I’m only up to “Siege of the Crystal Empire).

@Ring Team  
I’m about to watch Not asking for trouble, but I have the feeling that it’s gonna be another 22 minutes episode where Pinkie Pie needs an excuse to be insane for the entire story. I hope I’m wrong.

If anything, it’s the exact opposite.
Sadrai

@Ring Team  
Yeah like that one episode were maud got a boyfriend a she just couldn’t fathom why Maud liked him and then assumed that because just because Maud liked him means she doesn’t want to hang out with her anymore.
Sadrai

@Ring Team  
Yes it was called the Maud couple, Maud got boyfriend named Mudbriar who was like her hard to read, had a object for a pet,etc. Pinkie didn’t like him even tho he acted exactly like Maud. At one point she cried all the way home when Maud said everything about Mudbriar makes her happy an she even smiles, and when I say all the way home I mean she ran back to the rock farm. So there her other sisters Marble and Limestone have to give her advice threw metaphor by that I mean they break open a rock that has beautiful gems inside to represent that pinkie see’s Mudbriar as a rock but Maud see’s him as a gem, but Pinkie at one point though they meant she should break the guys skull open I’m not even joking about that part.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Ring Team  
Don’t be silly! Everybody knows that A Royal Problem is one of the best episodes because it stars best princess!

@Brass Beau  
Why did DWK stop? Did he explain why or is it assumed he saw what happened to Chrysalis?
Latecomer

Dunno if this is unpopular or not, but I think all of the Manes can be summed up very simply, but actually have considerable depth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide