Unpopular opinion time

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
god, there’s something so fucking creep about giving flash a mom just so he can bang her. just ugh, the creep is fucking bad.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I feel like Spike would have hung out with Fluttershy more if it wasn’t for Angel Bunny.

When I watched the first episode, I thought Fluttershy and Spike would interact more in future episodes. That ended up being the ones who interacted less.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Ebalosus  
Chad Rocco quitting the show was quite a “How the mighty have fallen” moment.

Even though Season 2 had enough shit as it got from this fandom, I kinda wish the third act of Ponyville Confidential was one of the controversies at the time since I hated it.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
>little animosity between 2011 and 2012
Are you high?! Off the top of my head, we had: Faust leaving the show, Luna’s new design, Mysterious Mare-Do-Well (and Merriweather Williams in general), mother fucking Derpygate, CherriMac vs FlutterMac, Twilight’s never seen before brother, and another alicorn being added to the show.
All of those caused division and infighting to one degree or another, and I know those were controversial at the time because I was fucking there! This is why I wish Ponibooru and all the comments were still around, because then people with nostalgia-poisoning would see that it wasn’t all sunshine-and-rainbows during season 2.
I grant you that Twilicorn followed by EQG were the biggest controversies to happen to this fandom, but them happening doesn’t mean that the earlier controversies disappear.

The thing is that most of those Controversies mostly died down by the time Season 3 came along
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Red-Supernova

Funnily enough upon my recent rewatch I’m more partial to that view myself while MMMystery on the Friendship Express has improved in my eyes. Back in the day it was the opposite, and while I didn’t super-like Ponyville Confidential I enjoyed it nonetheless.

@Don’t

Most, but not all. Merriweather Williams still being a writer and especially Derpygate were still fresh and talked about. Hell, even when Twilicorn was ramping up, the discussions around Derpy’s censorship were still there.
Latecomer

@Ebalosus  
There was one leak which specifically talked about both Twilicorn and them dropping Derpy - and they did, for the first few episodes of Season 4, until her triumphant return in Rainbow Falls.
Sadrai

@Ebalosus  
Why was Derpy gate such a big deal I mean I like Derpy but she isn’t an important character really she is a popular one in fanon in the actual show she never did much so why was it some big problem?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sadrai  
They backpedaled on her name and voice.  
It was like giving someone s present,and then snatching it back and giving them something different.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Sadrai  
There’s also the pilot when she met Spike for the first time and gushed over him.

@Ebalosus  
What made you change your mind on MMMystery On The Friendship Express? What was wrong with it at first?
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I feel like Big Mac is going to feel a disconnect with his kid at some point since they’re different types of pony.

Well, we have seen a number of mixed-race families, so not necessarily.

Then again, the Apple family is (as far as we’ve seen) 100% earth ponies apart from Big Mac’s new wife. So that might make things just a little bit awkward, at least initially.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
As far as we can tell Big Mac spends 90% of his time working the farm, doesn’t have any friends and knows nothing about magic. I imagine it’d be the sisterhooves social all over again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide