Unpopular opinion time

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I prefer how the Changelings were reformed in To Where and Back Again but I do like FP Chrysalis’s development and reformation.

@Applepie1973  
Fluffle Puff became so popular when I was watching bronies play a game about guessing ponies, Fluffle Puff was the only OC in the pile.

@Spinny  
It seems to be the exception in this fandom.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Don’t  
That’s pretty damn popular. I don’t think anyone really likes the new designs. But they CAN still change their appearances
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Sparx

I’m fine with the new designs, as my main interest is in their ability to change appearances (amongst others). I mean, they could’ve put Odo in gaudy Hawaiian T-shirts and I’d still like him as a character, for example.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I also hate how they retconned the Changelings into having a Nuclear Family culture which made them more boring
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Sparx  
That idea was that what made them interesting

I don’t see how it’s messed up when the Griffins are confirmed to not even have families
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Don’t  
I disagree, It just makes them fodder and means the ONLY characters with any semblance of personality will be more bloody queens for people to bang.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Sparx

The changeling from Deep Space 9.

@Don’t

Did they though? I thought that it was never explicitly confirmed in the show, though like you I would rather them stick with their more unique familial relationships than your stock standard nuclear family.
Latecomer

@Don’t  
Well, we don’t see much of it, and we know they’ve been blindly aping a lot of pony customs without really understanding them. So there’s still room there.

@Don’t  
Er, no, that’s just Gallus.
Chrysipuff

I kind of like Chrysalis
@Don’t  
I feel like that’s one of the main reasons people hesitated in supporting Chysalis being reformed, even though she could still choose not to share love while still becoming good, but that would make she look selfish in front of her hive of rainbow mooses.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sometimes I wish The Changelings weren’t “reformed” the way they were

At the very least, the rogue changelings mentioned in Triple Threat shouldn’t have been reformed off-camera. Maybe have Pharynx’s story involve helping to deal with them instead of that mole thing.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I still choose to believe that the “nuclear family” thing is the changelings imitating other cultures or their “reformation” creating a new reproductive cycle for the colony. Maybe both.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Gallus said that the concepts of a cousin doesn’t even exist among Griffins

Silverstream: [voiceover] The second day will be on Mount Aris, with sky-dancing and a wind song in the Harmonizing Heights to celebrate the Storm King’s defeat. Then the third day, everycreature will party together, on land and sea! Grandparents and parents and sisters, uncles, brothers, acquaintances, neighbors, and cousins. And at the end of the night, Queen Novo is gonna give out presents!
Gallus: Wait. Hold on. “Cousins”? What are those?
Ocellus: Your aunts and uncles’ children. You know, part of your family. Heh. Oh. You’re teasing us again, right?

That’s not what he really said though. He was saying he didn’t know what they are, as foreshadowing that he in particular doesn’t know much about family terms on account of not having one, not that Griffons do not have cousins as a concept. There’s a difference.
Don't

Get up and Jump
The redesign of the Changelings was childish

“Drab creatures evil, colorful creatures good”

That’s not how it works, Colorful creatures are more poisonous irl
Latecomer

@Don’t  
Gallus is a street-raised orphan. Family probably isn’t his specialty - it’s honestly a wonder he can read.

@Don’t  
Makes you wonder what would happen to any creature dumb enough to eat one.
Sadrai

So since this is the unpopular thread who is a character you all think is over hated or not as bad as people make out if you know me you already know my pick but who do you guys believe is over hated.
Vivace
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Sadrai  
[thread trigger name] is either overhated or not hated enough depending on who you ask. With time, and distance from her biggest stumbling block, she did manage to win some folks over.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide