Unpopular opinion time

Sadrai

@[Ω]  
That’s because he never was the comparison makes no sense the only thing they have in common is being fat and being kids!  
@DoctorWTF  
Exactly plus I could only ever think of one bad thing Snips has done an that was the the Ursa Minor thing but that was more out of boyish stupidity than malice why’ll Cartman has done a whole list of bad things for selfish and mean reasons.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Cadance > Shining Armor > Flurry Heart, in terms of “interesting.”

Not hating on any of them, mind you, just that I think you’d generally have more to work with regarding the first two. Flurry, you probably have to make more up, even if you have more probable personality hints than, oddly enough, the Cake Twins (who were very immersion-breaking with their lack of maturing until the series finale).

@[Ω]

lol.

@DoctorWTF

Snips, at worst, was acting under the mindset of “enlightened self-interest,” regarding his appearances in S9. He wasn’t really hurting anyone, exactly.

…and he’s at least courteous enough to stop you from hitting the ground by accidentally scrambling out of bed. I doubt Cartman would generally be that nice, no strings attached.
Latecomer

@Myoozik  
Isn’t the reason pretty simple? “First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a Hasbro Baby Carriage!” (Frankly, I’m surprised they waited a few seasons.)
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Not gonna lie, I like Flurry more than the Cake Twins, and think she catches too much flak.

As far as “super stronk” children go, she’s not nearly as bad as say, Poof from Fairly Odd Parents, because she doesn’t shoehorn her way into the core of the show’s very premise, if that makes any sense.

It probably doesn’t help regarding the Twins that Mr. and Mrs. Cake probably have less hints of personality than either of Flurry’s parents, all-in-all, so you have even less to go off of regarding “how will they turn out?.”
Sadrai

@AC97  
Yeah exactly plus he didn’t treat the cheer team or Snails badly when he was trying to make money of them unlike Cartman who treats everyone like dirt.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@AC97  
At least with Poof they integrated him more into the story and used him more in appearances, while Flurry Heart only had two major roles and even then they weren’t really good ones. For both eps, she took away from the much more interesting B plots (Starlight reuniting with Sunburst and a focus on Shining Armor) and didn’t do much else with her besides cameos and appearances here and there.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I think G4 can be summed up as a show with a lot of potential but inconsistent execution. I hope G5 has similar potential with proper talent, coordination and freedom to develop.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Brass Beau  
If it can have a writing and production staff that was similar to G4’s then it likely will but I wouldn’t hold my breath since G4’s success was a massive lightning in the bottle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide