Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@AC97

Hmm, die because at some point much of the vegetation will go down (unless you can magically keep plants alive), or suffer from the brutal heat of an eternal sun. I think I’d rather join Queen Chrysalis Changelings or the Imperial Griffin Army of Emperor Grover. ;-)
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN  
Assuming they met. Twilight failing to perform could have all sorts of consequences, including not getting into Celestia’s school. If she did, she probably could have focused more on increasing her raw performance over academic study. Or she gave up on magic and took up stage magic.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DarkObsidian

I’d probably be more interested in working for Grover (unfortunate, that we don’t know much about him), because Chrysalis’ greatest vice is also pride, much like Daybreaker.

Nightmare Moon was the only villain who had members of the Mane Six willingly working for her, even if that arrangement might not have been what they’d prefer. Her desire for validation showed in that she apparently lets tourists in.

One wonders if banishing Celestia to the moon helped out with the “don’t kill everyone” part, or something.

The ultimate conclusion of “I don’t need anyone” can potentially be the worst thing possible. (it’s kinda fitting that we never knew for sure how that alternate timeline happened)
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Mildgyth

Since Starlight still had magic at that point, I think that’s kinda questionable as the culprit, unless it’s because they got there after the magic was drained.

Aside from Tirek’s living status being potentially questionable if he didn’t win, so Cozy might not have had the opportunity to learn from him (especially if a villain was a factor in his defeat, or Celestia was desperate to stop him and lethal force was the most expedient way), she most likely wouldn’t have the perfect storm to obtain magical artifacts suitable for a ritual she wanted, like she did in S8, where she had infiltrated Twilight’s school, she gained all of their collective trust, and Twilight (who can be notoriously naive at times, not have her guard up at a critical moment as shown on multiple occasions) wasn’t being careful enough with securing the artifacts, some of which possibly came from being borrowed from foreign nations, if they weren’t owned by Celestia already.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia gifted these to our school, since they each represent one of the cultures our students come from.

…Also Cozy might have her younger age/lower maturity a year or two prior holding her back from actually accomplishing her goals, not have her manipulation skills quite honed, or she might’ve even been a blank flank at that point in time.

I don’t think there’s many plausible scenarios where it would’ve been nearly as unproblematic as it was for Cozy in S8, with the varying circumstances. At best, she probably wouldn’t be going to the same school/place as whatever powerful artifacts she wanted, if she even knew where they were, and she’d be liable to attract enough attention to fail trying if she got that far.
Sadrai

I don’t hate Snips and Snails designs in fact I like that they have unique designs to them since you don’t see many ponies with there models.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@[Ω]

Nope. I think she was stated to be partially inspired by a character that was the case for, but it isn’t confirmed, Cozy’s status as such.

At face value, she said “I’m just a kid,” so unless she was lying, which there’s no evidence she did, there’s no evidence she isn’t one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide