Unpopular opinion time

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I love how Fluttershy can grow and shrink at will in Pony Life. The recent episode where shrinks and runs crying out of that dolphin guy’s house was hilarious.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
Dunno, She was really funny in the main show but something about PL Rarity rubs me the wrong way. I can’t quite put my finger on it. I don’t want to say she’s more over the top and exaggerated because that applies to most characters. She feels the same as how Twilight’s handled here, but whereas it feels detrimental to Rarity I actually think it works to Twilight’s benefit because it reminds me how Twilight was handled in the early seasons.  
It might be because she doesn’t have as much layers compared to her old self as well as the rest of the PL cast

If anyone can get what I’m doing a terrible job of explaining let me know
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Kiryu-Chan  
No i get you.

It feels like they took a character that occasionally exaggerates and shaved her down to only exaggerating, and playing that as serious as they possibly can, which doesn’t seem to be very much.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Spinny  
I also hate the whole growing and shrinking thing for PL Fluttershy. Not because it’s OP or anything (really I don’t know where you’re getting that it makes her OP) but because it just looks stupid and I feel like it’s a gimmick that’s gonna wear really thin as it goes on.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
I would’ve been fine if it was just a few times, but it doesn’t need to be in nearly every episode.

The “Pinkie exploding,” and Twilight “cracking apart” gags probably would be funnier if they were one-time gags too.  
I love cartoony visual gags, (grew up with Looney Tunes, Tex Avery, AOSTH, Ren & Stimpy, and such) but they could come up with better ones, or some classic ones.

@WyrmSpawN  
Well, PL isn’t meant to be a serious show, and debatably there are plenty of FIM episodes where a character like Rarity is a bit Flanderized for comical effect. (And that’s not just something in later seasons, I remember Season 1 exaggerated things too for comic effect, especially before characters got development. Like Fluttershy literally being afraid of her own shadow, and such. In fact, it’s funny fans used to complain she was “too wussy,” now fans are upset she’s “too assertive.”)
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I don’t even have a problem with the growing or shrinking thing, I actually think that’s funny. My issue with Fluttershy is that she doesn’t feel like Fluttershy, she feels more like Pinkie Pie in her worse moments in the main show, minus the spazz parts.

Ironically I actually feel Pinkie is more toned down in PL compared to her main counterpart, actually to her benefit no less
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@WyrmSpawN
In fact, it’s funny fans used to complain she was “too wussy,” now fans are upset she’s “too assertive.”)

I don’t think Fluttershy being too assertive was the issue with her. If anything, that was one of the things they were doing right. The problem I had was that they had to make her right about everything even if it made no sense, often to the detriment of others. At some point it just felt like the writers were worshiping her
Vinylshadow
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Megalomaniacal toaster
@Background Pony #850D  
It fits because it means nobody can really argue with her

You do not tangle with the Hulk, unless you want to become intimately acquainted with the ground

She already got away with some pretty horrific animal abuse in the cart episode
Background Pony #CA5E
Here is my unpopular opinion: Sunset Shimmer acted like a total asshole to Sci-Twi in Friendship Games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide