Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@rdibp  
To me, it was more that I’ve seen it being criticized to hell and back so much that I’m just indifferent towards it now. That and the fact that I enjoyed the rest of the finale.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
It’s really his “redemption” that did it imo. His constant behavior getting worse and worse while they kept giving him a pass as just “Discord being Discord” was just grating on me and retroactively made “Keep Calm” harder to go back to. I was hoping Discordant Harmony would turn things around but then A Matter Of Principals and S9 in general came and shat all over that
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
The complaints towards statue-ing Cozy Glow are also bullshit.

She almost brought forth the apocalypse to Equestria twice without any remorse, doesn’t matter whether or not if she’s a child.

@Latecomer  
Make New Friends but Keep Discord and Discordant Harmony are some of my favorites.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@rdibp  
i just don’t like how the main characters seem to know who is irredeemable or not based on factors they couldn’t possibly know, and then use that to decide who they’ll reform or not. they’ve never used actual judgement to make the decision, they’ve never had faith in someone who it turns out was irredeemable and been bitten in the ass for trusting them, and they’ve never thrown someone to the wolves for being beyond redemption and then realized they fucked up and damned a good-at-heart person. i get that it’s a kid’s show and you’re not supposed to think too hard about it, but it creates a moral luck kind of scenario that makes the main characters look like self-serving bad people.

it’d just be cool if they explored it a little deeper, is all. for a show with the tagline “friendship is magic”, they’ve actually very barely touched on the actual nuances of relationships and friendships between people, how those emotions can change people for the better or worse, or drive them to make bad decisions, in any realistic capacity.

though i will say i honestly don’t count cozy’s second attack. remember that she was pulled out of jail, told “follow my orders or else i’ll kill you” by a villain, then learned said villain was one of the “good guys” using her as a disposable pawn to make his friends look better. are we really blaming her for sticking the attack after learning that? seems like a pretty reasonable reaction. what were her options? go back to jail indefinitely to be forgotten about in a tiny cage? hope the guy who threatened to kill her doesn’t kill her? run and hope the people with absolute authority over the entire nation who have the reality-warper and magic problem-finding table and princess who can get you in your dreams don’t find her and kill her or put her back in prison indefinitely to rot in a tiny cage?
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@rdibp

It’s no different than if they’d just killed her. Actually, it’s probably worse. Keep in mind, she still might be aware like Discord was.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@DanielTepesKraus  
Oh! So you’ve seen the finale!

…yeah, what they did to the villains is outright evil. No justice, not even imprisonment- at best, they are left unable to move or speak for centuries, probably over a thousand years, if not forever. That’s fucked up, especially since they were disarmed. If, say, it had been impossible to reverse what they did with the bell, they become combatants and shit’s not ideal, but it happens. But this? That’s sadistic.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@DanielTepesKraus

I still maintain that the best decision after all that would be bury the statue until a more convenient time (which is, until Twilight got into her head she totally could reform them).

Otherwise, it’d be a matter of time until some fool tried to destroy the statues for revenge and accidentally freed them.

Not to mention the possibility of suckers trying to pull a Nyx with them.

Because let’s face it, considering what they had done and were trying to do, the possibility of a normal Equestrian citizen trying to defend them is about the same as of a common Cambodian defending the Khmer Rouge’s regime. Which would only leave the literal devil-worshippers.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@GenericArchangel  
yeah. the no justice thing is the big one for me. everything she did seemed more like she was concerned with silencing them and covering all of it up to save face to ensure her friend gets away with it rather than actually doing the right thing or protecting her subjects. discord was guilty of more evil and wrongdoing than all of the members of the legion of doom combined, so if she was motivated at all by concern for her subjects discord would be in stone right alongside the rest.

@Latecomer  
gotta get out of there before her subjects learn she literally betrayed them, i guess. besides, twilight’s not exactly innocent either. she cared more that maybe her achievements weren’t valid than she did that someone close to her had betrayed her and endangered her soon to be subjects. like, she didn’t care at all about equestria itself outside of “it can’t be destroyed! i keep all my stuff here!”

@Mildgyth  
no matter what, it’s quite telling that she couldn’t let them have the chance at redemption or even so much as speak their case, because the truth of what happened had to keep quiet for her sake.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@GenericArchangel  
hard to not see malice in it. everything the legion of doom did, they did on his orders. also don’t forget he outright threatened them with death if they refused to follow his orders in the first place. that they were bad people doesn’t change that he was worse every step of the way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide