Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #884F

Some have been doing this since season 6 premiere, others since season seven finale at the latest. I myself always found this a pity, but the inconsistencies are just too big. The Sisters cannot have discovered the Tree of Harmony until the Pillars of Harmony were gone. The birth of Flurry Heart also contradicts the statements in the Journal of the Two Sisters.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Spinny  
What was that episode about again? I did eventually watch it one single time but I forgot all of it. That title made it impossible for me to turn it on.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@UserAccount

“Rainbow Dash is eager to ride the Wild Blue Yonder, a famous roller coaster in Las Pegasus, before it permanently closes. Applejack agrees to take over Rainbow Dash’s classes at the School of Friendship if she chaperones Granny Smith and her elderly friends for their annual Las Pegasus vacation, strictly instructing Rainbow Dash to never let them overexert themselves or leave her sight. Rainbow Dash reluctantly accepts, and attempts to convince the grannies to rest in their hotel so she can have time for herself. However, the grannies sneak off while Rainbow Dash discovers the coaster’s long waiting line, forcing Rainbow Dash to spend most of the day following them and interfering with their exciting activities, much to their annoyance. “
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Mildgyth  
Oh. Sounds to me like AJ did something wrong then. Why would she trust RD with the old folks’ safety? Doesn’t she know how irresponsible she is? I forget the episode completely, though and have no idea how it turned out. I bet Dashie almost got them killed, though, because that’s what she does.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
If Grannies Gone Wild ended where if Dash never got a chance to ride the coaster, then I would’ve hated it a lot but as it stands, it’s mostly a good episode but I do have issues with the Golden Horseshoe Gals themselves
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@UserAccount  
It had her being overprotective for the most of it(save for the beginning where she leaves them alone in the hotel and they sneak out)

@Myoozik  
I agree, and I think the Golden Horseshoe Gals were fine for the most part. If anything, the only thing that hurts the episode is no sort of montage of them doing everything right in the end
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Non-Compete Clause is still one of the all time funniest episodes. I hope that’s what Pony Life is like. That’s just my sense of humor for cartoons is a character trait being pushed to its extreme for the entire episode and having everything fall apart because of how the character is behaving.
Latecomer

@UserAccount  
a lot of good fim is like that, but so is a lot of bad. Problem is, in anything that’s not a pure comedy the character needs to be pushed furvher and further, and there needs to be some kind of resolution and hopefully growth at the end.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Kiryu-Chan  
It just struck a bad nerve with me that they had to make Dash’s job more miserable when she was just doing what AJ told her and because she wanted to ride the roller coaster. Considering that these are old hags minutes away from kicking the bucket, I’d be overprotective towards them as well.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Myoozik  
Remember they didn’t even know she was following AJ’s advice. They thought she was supposed to brighten things up(“I thought you were supposed to be the fun one”). Not to mention they didn’t like being treated like kids
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Kiryu-Chan  
I mean, i’m gonna guess that AJ has supervised them with the same rules so they should know that Dash was gonna follow AJ’s guidelines. And really, it was necessary that they had to be treated that way.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Latecomer  
I liked how there was a comedic resolution where the students thought it was intentional, but AJ and RD learned nothing!!! XD

The comedy needs to come from some human element, though. Discord’s post-redemption episodes are horrid, because he’s so inconsistently written and his motivations make absolutely no sense at all. In the episodes like Non-Compete Clause and some of the Trixie episodes that have the characters behaving badly, it’s fucking hilarious, because they focus on their personalities!!! I love when Trixie was abusing that student in Student Council just because she was pissed off!!! And then she didn’t care about Silverstream being missing at all!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! It’s funny how Trixie was such a bitch but stayed a protagonist!!! It works because we know who she is as a person and it just pushes her character traits as far as they can go!!!!! XD
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@UserAccount

What AJ gets blamed for is instilling a deep paranoia in Dash which caused her to keep imagining AJ’s floating head scolding her, and that, in turn, caused her to go overboard in trying to prevent AJ’s grannies from overexerting themselves.

But I maintain that if AJ hadn’t shown Dash just how serious she was, Dash would have just neglected them from the moment they arrived.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DarkObsidian

I mean, technically “alicorns born in Equestria,” but yeah, they’d really have had no reason to conceal that they’d have been born alicorns, hide such information with “Exact Words.”

I think “not born alicorns” is a more interesting concept anyway… if only they actually did something more with the idea though. Oh well, not a big deal.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Spinny  
AJ should’ve painted herself blue, died her hair rainbow and taped wings on her back, that way she could make sure Dashie was responsible, by being her. She also gets to ride the ride, but she’s pretending she’s Rainbow Dash, so it’s like Dashie did it. Meanwhile, Dashie needs to fill in for AJ at the school and do all her chores and only at the end of the episode does she realize that she didn’t technically ride the ride at all and that she wasted her entire weekend doing AJ’s work for her. And then AJ spits in her face.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I still find it weird how the Unicorns got their “duty” lifted from them allowing them to focus on technology and Magic while The Earth Ponies and Pegasus still focused on their duty

Feels fucked up
Latecomer

@Don’t  
Well even in the first place it was onlu a chosen group of unicorns who maved the sun and moon. Probably because only so manu ponies can focus on the same spell. wheras the other tribes’ work was more of an “all hands on deck” thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide