Unpopular opinion time

Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Vivace  
I’ll hold you to that if it happens :P

@MrXemnas1992  
I’m not judging. It’s as valid a reason as any to like a thing. I think it’s bad to use it as a strawman argument to deflect criticism because not only is that a dick move, but the guy’s basically admitting he can’t defend its quality at all at all if that’s all he has to counter criticism with :P

@MrXemnas1992  
I’d say it is. It’s a denser and wackier reimagining of a specific incarnation of a franchise meant to capitalize off of that specific incarnation’s brand appeal while having less substance. I doubt it will be anywhere as bad as Teen Titans GO, like GO had to hide behind mocking its former fanbase because that’s really all it had going for it, and because this one’s not a replacement so much as filler to hold people over. Honestly it remains to be seen if it will even be bad at all :P
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Vivace

It’s not really a role reversal because Twilight isn’t lazy like that. But ironically, laziness is just another one of Dash’s traits.
Background Pony #4530
Discord should’ve stayed evil, Chrysalis should have reformed  
Starlight should’ve stayed evil, Cozy Glow should have reformed  
I don’t want every villain to reform, I just think they reformed the wrong ones.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Latecomer  
Chrys could spend at least a season and a half learning(and teaching other lings) to be a dependable ally, Discord as an only occasional threat would make for much more interesting interactions, perhaps only indirectly influencing the world and people in it after imprisonment(lean more into his dabbling in being a mental threat), Starlight, if she truly believed in her schtick, could be a cultural threat that forces ponies to actually talk about cutie marks.

Cozy can go hang out with DT and Silver in purgatory.
Latecomer

@WyrmSpawN  
I don’t see how this Chrysalis works better than Thorax. Discord can’t work easily as an occasional threat after his debut. And it’s because Starlight believes in her ideology that she was always going to come around, because within the shoe cutie marks are a good thing.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Latecomer  
Then why did Starlight drop it after her debut?

Discord can work because he still has influence while in banishment by Starlight.

Chrysalis would work better than thorax because he’s a goddamned nobody and changedlings were a terrible idea.

But that last one requires an entirely different storyline.
Background Pony #D361
I’m still gonna give Pony Life a try because I learned from the Ben 10 reboot just because I think something is bad initially, it might surprise you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide