Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #801A
I believe there were plans to make Sunset the principle of Canterlot High. So she technically would follow Celestia’s footsteps.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I find him funny. I’ve always loved the depiction of Anon where he’s just a total jackass and that’s basically Filly Anon XD
Badumsquish
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@GenericArchangel  
Sort of. I think Trixie’s actually a good person by default though. She’s largely reactive, like standing up to bullies does not make one a jerk, where Filly Anon by default is just a jerk :P
Badumsquish

@GenericArchangel  
I don’t even think it’s fair to call her that. Literally every jackass thing she’s ever done has been in direct response to other ponies being unprovoked cunts to her. She seems wholly content to not be a jackass. People tend to overlook that, after Boast Busters, she just let bygones be bygones and made a real genuine attempt at moving on with her life, and only retaliated after Ponyville had gone so far in harassing her that it had destroyed her career and driven her to menial labor to survive. Hell, even the crap she pulled in No Second Prances, which was really her only unprovoked “attack” so to speak, was “I’m going to fuck with someone by being a genuine and true friend to someone else” XD
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
@Badumsquish  
I was thinking of “A Horse-Shoe In” for Trixie being an arrogant jackass. Even if she means well- and she absolutely does- she can’t swallow her own pride to save her life and is generally insensitive.
Badumsquish

@Mildgyth  
Lol yep XD

@Meanlucario  
Because she’s an entertaining character who faces unfair adversity and has all the qualities of a conventional protagonist. That’s the irony of her character, is she’s treated as a bad person for almost being as bad as characters who are treated as good :D

@GenericArchangel  
Neither can half the main cast, though. Like, Trixie never nearly caused a student to drown with her arrogance, and when she DID endanger students accidentally she actually cared :P
GenericArchangel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Badumsquish  
Again, this is why Trixie is my favorite character. Especially since she does, in fact, know of and admit to all of her flaws. She just doesn’t care about fixing them since, again, she isn’t actually a bad person, just a jackass. Unlike, say, Rainbow Dash, whose head is equally far up her own ass but doesn’t realize it.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Myoozik  
I meant before Starlight made her enjoyable. To me, she was just annoying and got away with enslaving a town when Starlight at least was willing to take whatever punishment was seen fit for her crimes. I swear, if she wasn’t a pony, she wouldn’t be getting the attention she got.
Badumsquish

@GenericArchangel  
That’s actually what’s interesting about a lot of characters in the show. In the early seasons the show kind of flipped the character roles. A lot of characters who would have been antagonists in other shows were heroes here, and vice-versa. Like, in any other show Rainbow Dash would have been a bully jock, Rarity would have been a prissy bitch, and Twilight would have been an arrogant rich airhead who had everything handed to her, and all of them would have been antagonistic to the main character. It’s kind of fascinating, actually :D
Latecomer

@Badumsquish  
Well, that’s if you consider said destruction of her career to be fact rather than her own rather biased interpretation of the situation. And indeed, if you don’t consider her general style of act a jackass one. She may not be a bad pony sand Amulet, but she was friendless until recently for a reason.

@Meanlucario  
Because jackasses can be cool if their aimed at characters we like less. She also makes a good semi-deserving butt monkey and has some underdog cred compared to overpowered mages like Twilight and her later foils. And for more serious scenarios, she has potential to be a hero or a villain while still retaining comic aspects.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario  
I guess you can say that her arrogance had a sort of charm to it that prevented her from being too unlikeable. All she did was grossly exaggerate her talents and had her career almost tank because of two kids bringing a monster to town. If you think about it, massive egos and narcissism is a common thing among performers who want the spotlight and adoration. With that, I can also see why she would be consumed with envy in trying to get revenge on Twilight for upstaging her even though it was Snips & Snails who was more at fault.
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Badumsquish  
I have always liked that dynamic, and in some ways it gets to the show’s point on what being a good person means. The Mane 6 aren’t saints- they do bad things, but they make up for what they did both directly and by being better people in other things. It’s why it’s really grating when something objectively awful is held up as a thing good friends do, and while I won’t name any episodes because I’ve gone on that rant before, we all know what I’m talking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide