Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Dustcan
It was a mercy kill.

Agreed with this to an extent. Apart from outliers like S7, Best Gift Ever and Rainbow Road Trip(both of which were specials), every season from S6 onward had most of the show’s lowest points, and apart from a very small handful of episodes never hit the highs of what came before. Even S8 which I actually liked shares most, if not all of the same problems S6 and S9 did
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
You know what - what are people’s opinions on The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well and Spike At Your Service now, seven years later?
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Mildgyth  
I still don’t really care for Spike at your Service. If the plot of an episode only works by having everyone act wildly out of character then I don’t think it works as an episode at all. Mare Do Well I think just has a badly done message but I don’t think the episode itself is bad :P
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Mildgyth

Funny, years ago I would have said SAYS was one of my all-time worst. That was before season 6 happened, and also Father Knows Beast.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Meanlucario  
Princess Spike was just a huge string of unfunny gags and some contrived BS to keep the story from crashing under it’s own weight, like the sudden introduction of allergic trees that Spike knew nothing about despite being born and raised on Canterlot, and then there’s that issue about how he took flak over things that weren’t his fault while the things that really were his fault were never adressed at all.  
As a man who finally made his way as a professional writer, Princess Spike feels like a writing and directing trainwreck to me and I keep wondering who the hell decided to approve that mess.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Anonycat  
At least it had Spike be incompetent after he did his job, which is more than I can say for the other two. And it’s a Spike ep, so they likely threw out any form of standards. Also, congrats on making your way in the professional writer department.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I remember Father Knows Beast being really disappointing on top of it all. To tease Spike’s origins and his father only for it to be a lie is a shitty move to pull. I don’t care how intentionally shitty Sludge was supposed to be
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Trixie was a great character before Boast Busters ruined her forever. That was her lowest point in the show from the get-go, and it only went downhill from there.

definitely real opinion, the most genuine, no sarcasm there
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide