Unpopular opinion time

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@AC97  
That is a shame, but sadly, that’s how the show was structured, and at least we got some good slice-of-life episodes with them.

@Latecomer  
Again, I think that ponies would rather not cause a species to become extinct, or cause a genocide.

And yes it’s very annoying, but the show was structured around making Twilight look good, and it took them 7 seasons to let anyone else save the day (not including Spike in the season 3 premier, since Twi was a focus of the ep as well).
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@GenericArchangel

I just like to think it’s an alicorn thing in general, that they grow bigger than your average ponies as they get older, to be distinguished from “My Little Ponies.”

which is why it’s at least slightly frustrating to me that Cadance wasn’t shown in the series finale after the time skip, since I’d like to think she got bigger as well, whether it be Luna’s level, or to Celestia’s level, flowing mane optional

Speaking of which, I think I would’ve possibly preferred it if Twilight capped out at Luna’s level of height.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@LightningBolt  
I was unfortunately unable to find the shot from S9E02 where they had her with that hair, but yeah it looks pretty good. The shot exists, I swear, I just couldn’t find a screencap quickly.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Latecomer  
They only gave her a fraction of their power in the form of a pocket watch. Which I think is a really cool idea and fits Twilight really well- much better than just getting bigger.

@AC97  
Ah, I was looking for some kind of hair tag, not mane. That explains it. Thanks!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
It’s a southern pony on her plantation with zebras working on it. If you know the USA’s history, that should give you an idea on the context. What I hate about it is how triggered people got from it, to the point of harassing artist for liking it, and forcing at least one to quit the fandom.
Latecomer

it’s the kind of thing an artist might get away with if they were 100% clean on the racism front. but now we have the hattpone issue…
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Nobody would have cared if weren’t because Jim Miller decided to complain and act offended by it. As soon he finished his rant, his usual orbiters immediately swarmed in to do their usual thing, and it escalated from there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide