Unpopular opinion time

Latecomer

@[Ω]  
I’m looking forward to see how it’s written up on tfwiki - their irreverent attitude would probably be a bit annoying in a real fandom of mine, but on one I only have a peripheral interest in it’s gold.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
From what I’ve seen so far, their reaction has been very negative. Personally I think this comic could work, but only if they use the same ironic writing style they used on the Transformers/Mars Attack crossover, which was glorious.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
It bothers me how the chandelier in Twilight’s castle that is made up of the Golden Oak Library’s roots and contains past memories was never something that was ever brought up again.
Latecomer

@Vivace  
Might have been nice to call back to in the finale, though. Maybe even had a finals season clipshow… hey wait, weren’t we supposed to get a few of those?
Background Pony #654B
Trixie is the best character in the franchise. Trixie had the most potential as a character and would have made for a better protagonist than boring tried mary suelight and her knockoffs.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Vivace  
Hey, I would have loved to see trrrixie becoming a real threat but being her usual bombastic self while she was on it, then after her eventual defeat and becoming twilight’s first student, I would have loved even more to see how bombastic and over the top she would behave as she really, really tried her best to do some good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide