Unpopular opinion time

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Incinerating the iceberg is still the most bullshit thing Spike ever did, at least up until he took on the Roc.

To be honest, by that point my suspension of disbelief with the whole Equestria Games plot arc had become so stretched, I could use it as a bloody skipping rope.

Remember when Fluttershy was an Olympic athlete? That seemed… doubtful.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #3AC6  
I would say no since a camp is supposed to be an outdoors thing so any learning is done outside as an interactive experience but if they do need an enclosed building, then it wouldn’t be gigantic in size as the actual school.

@Spinny  
I thought that was badass, I’m glad that he was capable enough of spewing a fire that massive.
Latecomer

@[Ω]  
Well as it is, he’s a pretty powerful character anyway - it’s just overlooked a lot. But then, he’s not in that many situations where his power is useful, I guess.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Latecomer  
The only times were he is useful is when magic rocks are involved.

@Myoozik  
But its not like he could turn into a beast with no control at all. Unless Twilight has no option and hides him in her basement.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
That’s only if his abilities started already powerful instead of having to train them the same way Twilight had to train to use her magic skills.  
Imagine if during the Hydra episode Spike suddenly awakened the ability to summon lighting to smite his enemies, but when he (smugly) tried to use it against the monster, he looks up and there’s not a single cloud in the sky, so his ability cannot be used. Some episodes later someone asks Spike about his skill and why he never uses it, only for Spike to awkwardly use it, and summon a piddly bolt that wouldn’t shock a mouse because as Spike explains, he’s still just a kid.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Latecomer

If Spike had accompanied the mane six in The Cutie Map, he would have been able to just burn the door of Starlight’s brainwashing room down, and then later been able to burn down Starlight’s door. That’s probably why they left him out of it.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer

Significantly more dangerous than an unarmed human could ever hope to be, even before the wings, as a mere child.

@Latecomer

Yeah, magically sending a scroll to Celestia would be a story-breaking power, at its finest.

Kinda have to wonder if the Tree of Harmony had that in mind, and therefore didn’t want him going, didn’t summon him, for that, and the other reasons?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide