Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Selaphiel
We didn’t even get heavy metal once as a one off? Do parents still think it’s satanic?

If rock n roll was once condemned as being the devil’s music, then it shouldn’t come off as no surprise if parents today took a listen to Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden or Slayer and condemn it as music to sacrifice goats.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@[Ω]  
It’s a really great episode for Twilight and explored a bit more about her family. My personal gripe is Star Tracker himself but other than that a good one from Season 7.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Gameplay The Pony  
I guess? I watch over 600 characters and only see about 1% of that get an image a day, that’s pretty indicative…

Alternatively:  
Polyp:  

Spur Rashvest:  

Put that on something like this

@Myoozik  
Wouldn’t today’s parents have been the ones to grow up with heavy metal though? I’m confused…

@Spinny  
Yeah, Rarijack actually got foreshadowing, while RD seemed like she was an enemy of the two. I swear Season 9 was written by M. Night Shyamalan while he was having a Jet overdose… Either that or the FiM writers were trying to imitate him and fell flat because they only copied the surface elements…
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Wiimeiser  
Likely not. If we consider that parents today are in their 30’s and 40’s, then they grew up listening to mainstream stuff from the 80’s and 90’s.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
It was more like a childish, idealized one sided crush that was used to take advantage of him as a joke. Back then it was interesting because we could tell it wasn’t ever going to be reciprocated, so we were curious to see how it was going to be solved.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Latecomer  
My main gripe is how the whole thing with Gabby was dropped out from nowhere with the explanation being a literal case of “Oh, it happened offscreen all along.”  
Personally I expected Spike to get over his crush and slowly starting to look at Ember with different (and confused) eyes, with just the implication that both of them might or not become an item after the series ended.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Anonycat  
That would be good, but unfortunately, Ember would suffer a clash in her schedule between guiding and checking her kingdom since is her responsability to do so and going out with Spike. Also, I doubt she will have the same preferences and likes that Spike have, like reading comic books or going to cons.

Thats what precisely happened with Celestia, AND Twilight in “The Last Problem”. Ruling will take most of your time.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Their different lifestyles and mutual attempts to reach a middle point could have been used as fuel for one or more episodes, especially after the show made very clear that Ember knows jack about a pony lifestyle while Spike dislikes violent stuff. I mean, it still could make more sense than Spike just befriending a griffon and making her his top priority just because.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Wiimeiser  
People are probably sick of hearing about the leaks, but they showed a lot of the staff really liked Appledash, and not just that, a lot of cut/altered episodes featured featured tons of Appledash(two of which being cut Rarity episodes, as well as altered versions of Saddle Row Review, AJ’s Day Off and 28 Pranks Later). Thing is, people in charge probably preferred Rarijack(I know Haber said they were his favorite pair up), so it really just comes off as a big conflict of interest of where some people wanted X and others wanted Y so they just kinda just turned everything into a mess in the end(and not just with Rarijack vs Appledash)
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Dragon Dropped was mostly okay. Spike being friends with Gabby was indeed out of left field but the episode overall was meh, I just wish that Rarity got a bit more comeuppance for her actions than just causing Spike to be miserable and Gabby being pissed off at her. Spike and Gabby as friends overall could’ve been great, I just wish they could’ve built it up more previously like with Starlight and Maud.
Wiimeiser
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

(Foil Hat)
Are there any teenage OCs besides Apogee, Threnody and Puddle Splasher? You’d think there’d be more. We saw teenagers before we saw batponies…

@Anonycat  
Shame there won’t be more episodes, and no idea where the comics are going…

@Kiryu-Chan  
So Trump wanted AppleDash and Biden didn’t but had to obey, basically…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide