Unpopular opinion time

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
What’s with all the people getting modhammered? Is the fandom going crazy already?

And I really enjoyed Daring Doubt. One of my favorite Daring Do episodes so far. It made very little sense, but when have they ever?
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Angrybrony  
Has anyone tried talking to them? Maybe all their spamming is really a desperate cry for love, and if you got to know them you’d find that they’re actually a really sweet and kind person?

…I’ve spent far too much time around Fluttershy.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’ll admit that Kanos is a pretty badass username.

@Philweasel  
If it wasn’t for the redemptions, then Daring Doubt would’ve been a okay episode to me with the only complaint I would have to it is Fluttershy being the voice of reason, again.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I only liked Daring Doubt for the redemptions, honestly.

I’m no consistent fan of Fluttershy and her more messianic moments, but just listening to a villain and getting their side should be a thing Fluttershy should have been doing or at least trying all the time.

It was practically wasted on these villains.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Mildgyth  
To be fair, everything in a Daring Do episode comes out of nowhere. Nonsensical plot twists are part of the fun, along with ridiculous accents, some surprisingly compelling action, and great visuals. I got all of those things, along with some nice call backs and plenty of best pony.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Philweasel  
Even still, came from nowhere and accomplished nothing. I did like “Daring Doubt”, but I kinda wished Daring Do had gotten to have some other kinds of episodes with characters other than Rainbow Dash.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@GenericArchangel  
I get why you guys didn’t like it, that’s why I posted it here. I just wasn’t bothered by any of those things, and really enjoyed the things it did get right.

I liked it more than “A Horse Shoe In”. How weird is that?
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@GenericArchangel  
Well Trixie and Glimmer consistantly nip at Fluttershy’s heels for best pony (Twilight got up there in season 7, but goddamn has she been a somewhat one note dumbass of late).

Trixie deserves some props for that actually. She’s the only supporting character that I feel comfortable including in my best pony list. I adore her, and would have loved to have seen her used more (along with Thorax).
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Philweasel  
I think everyone agrees Trixie needed more episodes than she got. She is, by far, one of the most unique characters in the show- an unapologetic jackass with an ego that’s as fragile as it is large. A fun dynamic for a show where everyone else is generic nice person version 1.9.2.

With that in mind, as much as she is worst pony, Lightning Dust also needed more appearances.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@GenericArchangel  
Honestly, I think she filled Rarity’s niche for me as the series went on. Like most of the Mane six Rarity continuing to be be a jackass felt somewhat grating after everything she’s been through.

Now that’s just due to her not having nearly the amount of time for character development that Rarity got, but I had to say I felt Tabitha St Germain felt like she was kinda phoning it in towards the end of the show, where as Kathleen Barr was consistently tremendous with both Trixie and Chrysalis.
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@Philweasel  
I liked Rarity’s character development, and IMO she was never a jackass in the same way Trixie was. Rarity was inconsiderate, Trixie was considerate but just didn’t care.

On St Germain, it never felt phoned in as much as the writing felt forced. Rarity’s writing suffered in the later seasons because she needs too much focus in a given scene to really be there as a character, so they started cutting corners. Made her less annoying, but that was bad because drama queen Rarity was amazing.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m starting to hate Queen Chrysalis due to her fans and the egg-impregnating fetish people seem to like using her for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide