Unpopular opinion time

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In Cutie Map she’s pretty clearly supposed to be unsettling. She puts everyone on edge when she talks to them, including the mane 6, who don’t initially know that she’s up to something bad, and I don’t think she’s trying to intimidate them until she captures them. She’s creepy and unnatural in her demeanour.

I just love how Pinkie wasn’t having any of her schtick.

None of them was buying it except Fluttershy, but the Bearer of Laughter saw right through her fake smiles.
Star Seeker

Annoying fan has arrived
@Vivace  
It’s because said user made similar argument about Starlight that Spinny is making about Sunset (I.e the writer were trying to make everyone like her, though with less favorable results than Sunset).

And yes, it does give a point to that merit, I’m aware, but the irony comes from the user in question. Though I suppose it’s hard to say what the irony is without talking about that user.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Star Seeker  
There’s still contrarian people who defend it, because this is the internet so you always will find people willing to defend the undefendable and feeling proud of being contrarians.

Semi related, but Pony Kart was going to be a great game, dammit.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
In Cutie Map she’s pretty clearly supposed to be unsettling. She puts everyone on edge when she talks to them, including the mane 6, who don’t initially know that she’s up to something bad, and I don’t think she’s trying to intimidate them until she captures them. She’s creepy and unnatural in her demeanour.
None of them was buying it except Fluttershy, but the Bearer of Laughter saw right through her fake smiles.

It’s pretty much why she had to brainwash people. Starlight just can’t do that whole friendship, buddy buddy thing naturally, there’s inherently something really off and creepy about her. She’s so obviously hiding something when she tries to interact like a normal person, though fortunately, these days it’s just the fact that she’s a massive dork.

@Anonycat  
@Star Seeker
There’s still contrarian people who defend it, because this is the internet so you always will find people willing to defend the undefendable and feeling proud of being contrarians.
Semi related, but Pony Kart was going to be a great game, dammit.

Somebody must like those sorts of games. They’re everywhere on the app store.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Philweasel  
She REALLY should have been locked up in an asylum, or medicated, or had her magic sealed. The way Twilight reformed her by just giving her a free ride really does seem like it only worked due to sheer blind dumb luck and could have backfired monumentally, and there HAS to be a middle-ground between “instant easy free guaranteed forgiveness and friendship” and “indefinite incarceration” when dealing with such nutcases :P
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Badumsquish  
The comic where Twilight seals the magic from the unicorns who stole Rainbow Dash’s wings, and the magic sealing rings that showed up later in the series only made this worse.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Mildgyth  
That game was (well, is) nothing but a glorified money sink using ponies to bait people into playing it and then making them pay and pay more for extra stuff.  
I tried it when it was out and deleted it after a few days after getting tired of always needing to grind for gems to progress, and how even the grinding was limited to practically force you to buy stuff. Judging by the comments and reactions I saw everywhere after that, the grinding and money sinking only became worse with every update.
Star Seeker

Annoying fan has arrived
@Anonycat  
I remember playing it the year before the last until half of last year.

A glitch made me lose all my progress and I deleted the game ( despite not enjoying it I unfortunately got a little addicted by it…).
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Philweasel
She REALLY should have been locked up in an asylum, or medicated, or had her magic sealed. The way Twilight reformed her by just giving her a free ride really does seem like it only worked due to sheer blind dumb luck and could have backfired monumentally, and there HAS to be a middle-ground between “instant easy free guaranteed forgiveness and friendship” and “indefinite incarceration” when dealing with such nutcases :P

As a health professional I might make comments on your approach to mental health disorders, but that’s a can of worms I’m really not going to open any time soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide