Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer

I don’t think they really implied that Grogar was in-universe fiction?

Gusty was a G1 character, so was Grogar, so that was probably an indication that they were indeed real, and that it was based on a true story somehow.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Twi Clown  
Fair enough. He’s definitely a specific flavor of villain, one that doesn’t always work. I think they’re doing a pretty good job with it, but I can see why you’re unimpressed.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@GenericArchangel

Its safe to assume Im more interested in how the heroes will deal with it rather than the villains themselves.

It helps that the last episode finally brough back some or Twily’s confidence.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
It’s still weird how they paired up Sombra with Celestia and a Comic OC instead of Luna or Chrysalis in the comics
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Dustcan  
So popular, I’ve never heard of it. I thought the widely accepted version of events was a mixture of ponies’ dislike of nighttime and Celestia’s callousness that caused NMM?
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@ILoveMyoozik

@GenericArchangel

I did, and honestly it sounds like if the fans were just trying to shoehorn Sombra to Luna just to say that they were connected, often, althought not always for the sake of shipping.

Or maybe they just wanted to give Sombra something because prior to the comics and season 5 Sombra was little more than a mindless threat rather than a character and the darkness themed Luna was the easiest pick.

It was rather dummb to be honest.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@PonyPon  
It’s kind of refreshing for two “Dark” Characters to be paired up, especially given how overused both the “Dark guy, Kind girl” and “Geek guy and Goth Girl” Tropes are nowadays
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide