Unpopular opinion time

Takuto_Shindou
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Itsthinking  
I forgot to add an important thing:  
I can’t stand Derpy.  
And i think all background ponies are a bunch of jerks(there is proof enough on the show), i don’t get why people love them so much.
Japanese Teeth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Clock. Is. Ticking.
Another one:

I honestly don’t give a crap about worldbuilding. I’d must rather have character episodes than anything dedicated to Equestrian history or whatever. It’s interesting stuff sometimes, but I’d much rather not waste screentime on it and keep it focused on the characters.

They’re the reason I like the show to start with.

Also, I don’t like Braeburn much. He’s annoying and I’d be perfectly content if he didn’t show up again.
Rainbow Dash Retired

While I’m still here, let’s have a little bonus brainstorm. What do you think is THE most unpopular opinion? I think it would “Hasbro is ruining the show” or something else really negative about the show.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@Rainbow Dash  
I ready know what the most unpopular opinion is.  
I regard it as such since people who disagree went out of their way to beat it back since day 1.  
And the same can also be said about the reverse but that came later.
Zombie_Trotsky
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Spike is more complex than he leads on, and moreso than even Twilight.  
Applejack’s greatness comes from her lack of “out there” mannerisms compared to the other Mane 6.  
I don’t see the appeal in Cadance or Big Mac.  
I don’t have a problem with MMDW or Spike at Your Service.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Princess♠Molestia  
I’m a firm believer that things made under restrictions are usually better than if they were made without. Anyone can show Applejack at her parent’s grave, within the confines of the show you have to be more subtle.
Rainbow Dash Retired

@Princess♠Molestia  
Not to mentions the writers are also limited by; The TV-Y rating, 22 minute episodes, whatever Hasbro wants them to work in, the fact that this is a childrens cartoon(really hurts more complex things like world building), ect.

All things considered, it’s a miracle that they can pull this off.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Lets see…

I think people praise Faust to the point of tacitly insulting every one else whom helped make the show as good as it is

I find that, for the most part, Pinkie Pie is an annoying shithead on the level of Neelix from Voyager, and causes about as many problems.

I believe that Twilight deserved to become an alicorn for all that she has done in the service of ponykind.

I think that the crystal empire and the crystal ponies are awesome.

I think that Cadance is a superior princess to Luna.

That’s all I’ve got for the moment
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
“I think people praise Faust to the point of tacitly insulting every one else whom helped make the show as good as it is”

This has always confused me. I’m pretty sure most of it is trolling, though.
Rainbow Dash Retired

@Whatevs  
The world building that we get in the show isn’t, the world building that we might get in fanfiction certainly can be though.

I do agree with you on the other point though. Characters are the lifeblood of this show, more-so than world building.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide