Unpopular opinion time

atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
@ice1517  
Never known anything about that shit, and never given any shit regarding to what happened. Though it being one of the first big times we fought against SJWs is actually good.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
Speaking of Twilight not exactly being a moral paragon, remember the Pinkie Clone incident?

Twilight looked a bit too happy blasting them to oblivion.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@soundtea  
Maybe it’s because I still expect this to be a nicer show, but I would’ve expected at least one ‘sorry’ in there.

And not come away from the episode wondering if she’s always wanted an opportunity to shoot Pinkie.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@soundtea

@PonyPon

@Trickquestion

This again?

I’ll admit, the way it was presented was poorly done, but I always got the impression that the clones were non-sentient magical constructs, and despite the oodles of “bad end” art, if she HAD accidentally shot the real Pinkie Pie, it… probably wouldn’t have done anything to her. The mirror pool can probably recognize whether something being sent back to it actually originated from it or not.
soundtea
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
@Jarkes  
Then why have the test in the first place?

That episode along with her eagerness to use a “reform spell” in KCAFC didn’t exactly give her friendship points.
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@PonyPon

I don’t know, maybe the book they found was missing a few pages and didn’t actually SAY anything about whether or not anything would happen to the original.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@PonyPon

Look, I fully admit that I’m grasping at straws here, okay? It usually doesn’t take much for me to come up with an explanation for apparent plot holes or odd character bits in the show in order for them to make sense even when the way they’re presented makes it initially seem like they don’t make sense. With that particular episode I have to do a whole lot more of that, and it really aggravates me.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Jarkes

@PonyPon

@soundtea

That episode was just stupid, not just because of the clone test, but how difficult the other Mane 5 made it to find the real Pinkie.

Did none of them notice that one of the Pinkies was not grinning and hopping about like a maniac, and was instead sitting very quietly by herself, looking very depressed?

Did that strike anypony as a little odd?
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@PonyPon  
If they were half the friends they thought themselves as they’d realize that maybe the one displaying any amount of depth whatsoever might be the real Pinkie.

I mean, they saw her get sad and upset before, it’s fucking stupid of them to just suddenly pretend that Pinkie never gets down ever.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@441TheSecond

Then again, last time she got super depressed, her mane deflated (which is a recurring thing with her), and it DIDN’T happen that time. Then again, if that DID happen, the “which one’s the real Pinkie?” question would’ve been solved instantly.

Still, it could’ve been worse. They could’ve suggested holding a race to determine which one was the real one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide