Unpopular opinion time

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Jonny Manz
The difference is easy. You’re not being canceled if you say or do something legitimately wrong and get roasted. You’re being canceled if people try to remove your right to have an opinion and/or do something innocuous you want to do just because they don’t like it.
Latecomer

@Dragonpone
Yeah - kind of a shameful time. (Though looking at G4’s most immediate predecessors, it’s a bit understandable.) Also alienated bronydom from the pre-existing fanbase, even if parts of it liked FIM.
(I’ve toyed with the earlier stuff, mostly from a legacy perspective.)
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Wiimeiser
I’m still quite surprised Markiplier collabed with Pokimane, showed up on Logan’s podcast and icing on the cake, iShowSpeed gets to show up and win a Streamies event.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Wiimeiser
Oh my goodness, iilluminaughtii…I wasn’t even a fan of hers and even I couldn’t believe that she was IN EVERY WAY EXACTLY what she claimed to be against. No need to cancel her though because she will NEVER be making a comeback, she canceled herself well enough. In our fandom, we all know how Toonkritic was deservedly canceled, Lily Peet will never stop being obsessed with canceling herself, and how MisAnthro Pony/Zaid Magenta’s reputation is deservedly over. MisterDavie should’ve put mature content warnings on his content, but he could never compare to people like that.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@WaynePonePone
Yep, that’s why I like him. I mean, standing near him doesn’t automatically make that person good.
Edit: I forgot about Ohmwrecker whom he once collabed with alongside Minx and Pewdiepie. Needless to say, unless you know who Ohm really is, everyone knows and knew to stay the heck away from him.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Background Pony #3F17
Well, sometimes the process is indeed what matters.
But to the audience, watching cruel undeserving endings for loveable characters IS the process, and so the result being equally disturbing means is not really something enjoyable.
Kanye West
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I just can’t get into G5. I thought the movie was fine but I’m not interested in the cartoons at all. I think it’s mostly due to character designs..they’re mostly awful imo.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I thought the movie was great(probably the best MLP movie if I’m being honest), but TYT was just alright for what it was and MYM wasn’t hitting me in the same spots the movie was. I do like G5 more than the later half of G4, but I don’t know, I think it’s just a lack of interest in MLP as a whole that’s been holding me back from giving it a fair chance
river mines

@Kiryu-Chan
at least half of g5 fans feel the same way(including me).
I feel like mym isn’t really a narrative continuation of the film, it doesn’t seem to have the same tone, the same tone, proposal and definitely not the same quality.
this is possibly due to the fact that almost no one who worked on the film is working on MYM and went to another studio.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
ok so after watching certain parts of chapter 6, i see were some people come from from wanting an opaline redemption
she seems to be kind of confused, like she proclaims to misty that she does have friends not understanding that control isn’t friendship and because she doesn’t understand that that isn’t friendship, she seems almost genuinely hurt that misty went against her because she can’t understand what she did wrong. It’s kinda almost tragic in this interpretation.
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
What gets me about G5 is how the writing is really a few notches more juvenile than FiM’s. It’s kinda like on the level of FiM season 1, before the show dumped its “E/I” label.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide