Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@CloudMistDragon
I’m honestly a bit miffed that they seemingly abandoned the townspeople and we didn’t know if they were still there protesting that they didn’t get more of alicorn Sunny or just moved on. I get that it would detract from the main message of the episode of being accepted for who you are, but I thought some closure to that would be nice
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Jonny Manz
That too in addition to the ponies who came there excited for the opening of the community garden. While they can be jerks, I don’t think they would hold a grudge against Sunny for not being an alicorn for a speech.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Jazz Hooves the earth pony from MLP: Make Your Mark is weird looking but… I still like her
@Dustcan
Oooooohh! That’s why there’s suddenly mugshot art popping up. I thought it was a reference to an earlier episode, whoops
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Unpopular opinion: Retiring Diamond Tiara directly after reforming her was one of the dumbest things FiM ever did.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Spinny
Agreed, and it was a decision by the business, not the creative, side, as Jim Miller has said that the team came up with various stories involving Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon post-CotLM, but they were shot down each time by an unnamed Hasbro exec with the reasoning essentially being “their stories are completed” every time.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I know almost nothing about Monster High. But I think Equestria Girls was made to compete with it.
Honestly, from what I can see, I think Hasbro missed what made MH so appealing. It wasn’t just the school. It was also the school had zombies, werewolves, witches and all that. And it had a spooky creepy atmosphere.
But what atmosphere does Canterlot High have? Does it have some amulets or magic involved? No it’s just a normal North American school except with multicolored humans.
If you’re gonna make a school, then why make it just an average Disney Channel high school?
skilledful

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
You don’t know urban fantasy. Being a normal multicolored school where supernatural events take place on earth in an animated movie is what caught my attention. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been interested. Monster high had none of that, so I wasn’t interested.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
When people say MLP is a little girls’ show, I used to believe that. But i kind of dislike saying that nowadays.
There’s a double standard. Someone watches a 6-11 show like Ben 10 or Spongebob, no one bats an eye. But watching MLP? You’re too old for that!
Honestly I used to think this show was meant to appeal to preschoolers just because of the E/I rating. But looking at the show bible, Faust intended it to be more of a normal cartoon demographic. Probably Hasbro forced this younger rating.
I guess it’s nitpicky, but I think it’s interesting how MLP is seen as younger than the average cartoon but something like Samurai Jack will be seen as for many ages even if the primary demographic was probably 8 year old boys. You’ll never hear people call that a little boys show.
@skilledful
I forgot to respond to this.
Yeah I guess if both worlds were magic, you would lose the interaction of the magical with the mundane.
People like escapism but sometimes we want to tone it with some of the normal too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide