Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Jonny Manz
Funny enough, A Matter of Principals was originally gonna have justified Discord by giving ego to Starlight instead. I guess they removed that for damage control.
Would that really count as damage control? Giving Starlight an ego in that episode would be pretty out of character, especially by that point in the series.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Watched Dragon Quest. I think the cold open feels like something you would make up to satirize Meriwether episodes, but the episode itself isn’t even the worst thing ever.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@Mr.Myoozik
With season 6 being her character development arc? Absolutely. But then that would mean that that episode should’ve not existed in the first place or can be done better with a completely different plot.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheQuietMan
I think more the latter because an episode on Starlight being left in charge of the school and taking on the responsibilities for it would’ve been great on paper and have it be a good source of conflict rather than having someone else create the conflict in the most backwards way possible
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
You’d think Equestria, given how lackluster the “USA of Ponyland”‘s security that doesn’t even appear to have a proper standing military, would have been subjected to countless Magic Espionage by rogue nations outside right?
They have plentiful magic, but poor defense.
Background Pony #4C59
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
You’d be destroying most of the two parters if Equestria’s security is anywhere near competent.
If you can’t make a threat up to the task, then just nerf the security to make it plausible.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Also. They could have done an episode with a commentary against tiger parenting and those who place unrealistic expectations on their children.
You’d think there would have been an episode where Twilight has to deal with a foreign exchange student at the magic academy whom her parents push their mare to study day in and day out. Although she is tremendously proficient with magic, she isn’t happy.
And another exchange student from the same country who turned out to be a spy who is intent on stealing Equestria’s magic secrets for her homeland.
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
Honestly, I’m rarely tired of fandom in-jokes.
Are they overused? At a certain point, of course. But they usually don’t bother me. There are some exceptions, though.
Outside the fandom, I feel I get tired of jokes far faster. I swear, whenever someone does the ‘if I had two nickels’ meme in a youtube comment section, I do a mental groan.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Are the nations really any better though? In security.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Diamond Tiara’s if not another episode were bad examples in talking about it.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
G4 in a nutshell. But it’s only a shell. G5 so far is a nut.
@Background Pony #4C59
I don’t think so.
@Tiger beetle
Rickrolling is timeless. Although I knew a person that had a meltdown before when he got rickrolled.
Background Pony #4C59
@TheQuietMan
After the movie, I wouldn’t dare to say the world is filled with colorful great places to live in. It seems the reason why Equestria is so beautiful is because they decided to stay the hell away from certain places. Kinda like the real world, some places are great, some others are borderline wastelands.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #4C59
That was also kind of hinted at with how Chrysalis had implied Equestria wasn’t the only place she’s attacked, in her debut.
It’s easy to imagine there being many places out there that suck in the world, and Equestria itself could very easily get much worse under the right circumstances; ponies react to the environment, such that even a pony like Fluttershy would be quite willing to kill first and ask questions later, given the right push.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide