Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Sparky definitely has the potential to be a much bigger menace to society. Otherwise, I think he and Flurry are about on the same level.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
I find it either stubborn or determined that once someone finds something to hate on, nothing else beyond that would get them to reconsider whether or not the writers intended so.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I did look back at that and see that at least they were smiling. Still, in real life, someone would’ve gotten hurt. I mean, the one on top hit the floor face first. The point stands, Flurry is not “better” than Sparky in regards to respecting those around her and not causing trouble. There’s a reason people joked about her being evil back in the day.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Another problem I have with Flurry Heart is when she was kidnapped by King Sombra. Like you put all those that care about you in danger with your tremendous power all the time but when someone is actually a threat to you you’re like “Imma try to bite you”?
Posted Report
Background Pony #C87A
Zipp is kind of an idiot at times, but I still love her
I’m not much of a shipper, so I don’t really understand, but gee, shippers need to chill. I understand most of it is all satire, but for any serious arguement out there: It’s their AU/version of canon, not yours. As long as it’s not abusive, illegal, underage or such, it’s fine
Background Pony #C87A
Rocky’s name is kinda too meh. I like the character and all but, I think they could have been a little more creative. “Rocky” is such an overused name, to the point it’s kinda boring. I can name quite a few other character named “Rocky”
The second part of his name “Riff” is a bit better, I suppose. But if his names are meant to reference guitars it should maybe the name of a guitar type instead
Posted Report
Background Pony #3F17
@Just Wayne
I know I used to be so obsessed with BBRae that I even hated the idea of Terra being reformed.
I feel a bit embarassed. Regardless of who you ship, you should still respect the other characters.
Posted Report
Bacon26
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Fluttershy is best pony
Might as well share some brief, not-so-unpopular opinions/critiques I have for the show:
The earlier seasons aren’t as great as some would make them out to be.
The fandom takes shipping way too seriously at times.
I would’ve preferred if Scootaloo stayed an orphan throughout the show.
Grogar being Discord was dumb. The whole finale felt rushed in general.
I thought The Last Problem was alright overall, but I don’t like how AppleDash was heavily implied by the writers.
Most of the background ponies aren’t really given enough screentime to warrant being appreciated as fondly as the main cast. Slice of Life doesn’t help much either, as it just felt like a clusterfuck to watch through. It also felt like the writers were just pandering to the fandom, which I know is sort of the point of that episode, but I still don’t really like it.
I feel the show has quite a bit of missed potential. It felt like it was too afraid to take any risks and preferred to play things safe, which results in something that is cute, but not necessarily deep.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Mr.Myoozik
If it’s who I think you’re thinking, you’re half-right, because I found another.
@Just Wayne
Now that you mention it, TVTropes did not put a headscratcher or YMMV on why she couldn’t just blast him. Because anyway, he always comes back.
@Background Pony #3F17
Doesn’t help when you read the actual comics to find out Terra’s relationship with Slade Wilson.
@Bacon26
I’ll agree with the last point since G5 seems to be doing the opposite.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
Now I got 2 of my own
  1. Are complex or simple villains better?
  2. Are we too demanding or is the triple a industry getting lazier? Or both?
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
  1. I half agree. I think they’re overrated as hell, but I do see why they get praised in comparison to the later seasons. I still think most of the episodes hold up and are great on their own.
  2. That isn’t unpopular and it can apply to any fandom as well.
  3. I disagree, I like that they introduced that she has guardians, for better or worse in the case of her actual biological parents.
  4. It was dumb and I don’t know about it being rushed, it could’ve benefitted for maybe a part 3.
  5. Maybe it’s me, but I never got any shipping implications from them in the finale, more that they grew closer as friends.
  6. Well that was mostly the fandom’s idea of giving the background characters personalities and such, and I liked Slice Of Life. If they would’ve done another episode just like it, then yeah it definitely would’ve came off as pandering.
  7. Oh most certainly it had missed potential, it was a problem with the rotating cast of writers.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide