Unpopular opinion time

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I kind of wish I was interested in G5
But a part of it is to relive the FIM fandom of 2010-2014 which is probably impossible
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

In my opinion, Jazz was better before “Baby Critters” and the podcasts. She felt more… special. After Baby Critters my opinions did a big turn on her. Like, I literally wanted to kill her, I still get these violent thought but not as much.
I never really wanted to kill her before that. She did die in some roleplays, but only to tell a story and such. But around March-August, I did kinda despise her since I was very confused on why I was so into her. Soon I learnt that I was Hyperfixated on her, I did have a feeling I was hyperfixated on someone else before Jazz, but I wasn’t 100% sure
Yeah, I wanted more screen time on her, but she kinda really went to be one of my most hated fictional characters after September. It’s really unfortunate, if it weren’t for the writers I’d still be liking her
She just felt kinda special as a character who rarely appeared, and only popped up to say a few lines and such. Looking back, she seemed kinda cuter back in early episodes like Alicorn Issues, Clip Trot and Mane Melody for example. I’d say One Pony’s Trash is the last episode she felt like that… “All That Jazz” is great. It could have started something new for her, but now it feels like it was the start of her downfall…
To me Jazz went from random pony I don’t care about to hyperfixation. Then finally a Pony I want to kill
TL;DR: I liked Jazz before the podcasts and Baby Critters. Anything after September ruined any enjoyment I get from her
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Today’s the ten year anniversary of Twilicorn. Anyone here remember that particular fandom drama?
Posted Report
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Spinny
I do
It was weird how this site went from “twilicorn is gonna ruin everything” to “anyone complaining about it is a loser” in a few months
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

Even tho I don’t really like Jazz, I feel like she might be a bit special to me
Everyone’s allowed to follow their own AU/canon instead if the actual canon. It’s their choice, not yours. As long as they aren’t running around saying that their AU is actual canon, annoying others or arguing about it, I don’t see the harm. Following your own canon is valid. Like, I once saw a comment where someone said they see S1 as non-canon, I’m kinda curious on what their AU is like
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@The Crystal Artist
If S1 is not canon, there’s no g4. Only the previous. Speaking of which, I don’t like AUs where single characters are….singled out for whichever reason if any.
@Mr.Myoozik
I came in after season 4, so I have zero clue on its significance since beyond extra abilities, Twilight didn’t do anything much. And that’s the new complaint I heard.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Potion Nova from Pony Life was unironically a better mentor to Twilight than Celestia was. Where Celestia would basically go “Twilight, you’re incapable of failing, quit worrying”, Potion Nova actually validated Twilight’s feelings, then gave her some insight.
@Spinny
That was such a long time ago. I avoided most of the drama.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

I’d choose Rocky over Jazz. I want him to get more screen time, maybe even his own TYT episode. Heck, if it was Rocky instead of Jazz in “Baby Critters” and the other one, I think I would have liked those episodes better. He’s my favourite G5 stallion. Just so gorgeous. I wonder why he wasn’t part of the podcast
The extended Make Your Mark theme song is too cheesy for my taste
“Everything’s Gonna Be Okay” perhaps might have been better without the auto tune on Rocky (and Jazz?)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide