Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #4C59
@PixelatedPony
Pfff, other fandoms are filled with hypocrites anyway.
Between Smash fans sending death threats, Pokemon fans buying glitchy games and then complaining Nintendo never get the hint to improve (because Nintendo still got his wallet filled so there’s no practical sign to get better), some well known incident regarding a fanartist I refuse to elaborate further regarding the Steven Universe fandom, and even an incident regarding someone in Japan becoming a murderer because some crazy thing about Hello Kitty of all the things, no one has any moral ground talking about weird fandoms. People only want an easy punching bag to be petty.
So I don’t think brony fandom as a whole should get the fall for any flak a single brony or small group of bronies do.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4C59
@Phoenixflambe
Yes and no considering the skill seems to fail when the opponent in question is perfectly capable of simply fight back.
Granted, overpowering does work as a failsafe there, but if they’re in somewhat equal grounds then I don’t think it would work.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Phoenixflambe
Well I wouldn’t say “true fan” since it carries a level of snobbishness that I don’t like, I would say more “the dedicated fans” since they stuck around for the show and its quality and even the community. Those who leave though is a different story.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #F622
Yeah, kind of weird we’re talking about being harrassing asshats as the life blood of this fandom when I thought the core reason for being a brony is liking ponies…?
@Background Pony #4C59
I never bought Scarlet and Violet but I think the general audience is still enjoying the Pokemon games because The Pokemon Company and Gamefreak hold us emotionally hostage. It’s like all those Disney Remakes. We all keep saying there are too many of them but the box office still goes to the roof because many people just watch them for mindless entertainment.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I hate Jazz. She’s a two-faced, traitor, freak, selfish, lying fraud who tries hard to gain your trust. When she finally has it she’s betrays you, using your own trauma.
Never trusting her again
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@The Crystal Artist
Your opinions toward Jazz are really weird. At first you like her, and then you absolutely despise her for no reason. Now you call her a “he”, and start turning her invisible in screenshots. I’m really confused by you.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@The Crystal Artist
Crystal Artist, listen.
You can still like a character without going overboard in being a superfan. It’s about balance.
You don’t have to hate or obsess over a character. You can choose to appreciate Jazz without going overboard
Posted Report
2012InMyHeart

@PixelatedPony
I just don’t get how you can look back and cringe at the history that made us
I have been looking through the old posts on here and people was so much more expressive and happy!
And that did not mean there where all 4chan trolls or shitposters
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@2012InMyHeart
If you’re talking about flame wars we have started, I don’t like the idea of wars being the thing that made us. If it’s about how massive the community it’s become and its positive influence to the internet, then sure.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide