Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #FB25
I generally consider the comics alternate continuity except for a few slice-of-life stories I like. I like pretty much none of the adventure stories.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
The whole point of Friendship is Magic from its inception in 2010 was to teach morals while also having an interesting world to tell them in.
It’s like asking Aesop’s Fables to stop trying to teach morals and focus on the worldbuilding of the cats and mice.
But the point is the key is habe a good balance. And anyways while our modern generation hates morals in shows, Aesop’s fables were originally for adults. And you could even argue Breaking Bad has morals about not letting your pride get the better of you or you’ll destroy those you love.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
The whole point of Friendship is Magic from its inception is to teach morals while also telling have an interesting world to tell it in.
Sadly, some people don’t actually follow/practice said morals, considering how toxic a part of the fandom is.
Megalobronia

Nintendo Nerd
@Spinny
Considering how many people ragged on Tell Your Tale’s art style when it was first revealed, I don’t know if your dislike for it falls under the unpopular opinion category.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The spinning animation is ok. I think it would have been better if they prioritized more the anticipation, timing and easing. That way, the spinnin effect will have a better animation quality.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In hindsight I think Applejack would have been better as the the oldest sibling. She seems like the real leader of the Apples after all.
Also Where the Apple Lies would have been more in character with AJ being the stubborn loudmouthed traditionalist and Big Mac being a quiet genius who had enough of his domineering older sister.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Because if you watch the episode, it’s built on a framing device where Applejack tells her little sister thr story of why she became an honest pony
And yet she still told lies in her adult years.
Yeaaah…remind me again why AJ was chosen to represent the Element of Honesty?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide