Unpopular opinion time

skilledful

@Myoozik
Trixie is similar as anime girl views a cast character as her rival,so she always tries to steal protagonist spotlight (and then almost always fails).Character deveolpment is after.
Background Pony #4C59
@skilledful
Except Trixie is often all bark and little bite for the most part, and Twilight really has no romantization for the “rivalry”, for the most part Twilight just wish Trixie could flat out go away at times.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
So I did some digging around some old season discussion threads and I found the Season 5 discussion thread. Other than seeing a bunch of old users who aren’t around anymore, I noted that the consensus was that the season was pretty “safe” and “harmless” compared to before and especially after in hindsight. I can agree to that in a way where the stakes were pretty low since Season 4 spent so much time hyping up some crystal box and a bunch of different keys meanwhile the fifth season was all about traveling around Equestria and solving problems. It’s a good season in my opinion with its share of bad episodes, but it is interesting seeing the contemporary reactions at the time while it was airing.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Snowdrop is better than a lot of people give it credit for.
People say Snowdrop is a sympathy sue, but I saw her as someone who had a character arc and someone who changed the perspectives of those around her. She started as someone who had no confidence in her potential nor the others students.
However her enhanced hearing because of her blindness allowed her to hear the twinkles of the snow, and it inspired her to make something beautiful out of the snow that most ponies sighed at.
And Snowdrop turned from a pony who was ashamed of herself to somepony who used her natural talents to make something beautiful and to create a new tradition for ponies.
And there’s also the parallel between her and Luna but for me also Scootaloo and even Fluttershy, ponies who couldn’t fly as well or not at all but those lack of abilities led them to think of new abilities they already had.
I think it’s a good story. And has a good message of instead of wishing for an impossible ability like sight for the blind, to start to notice your abilities.
Contrary to what Joshscorcher said, things like Snowdrop’s bullies are more just representations of the status quo Snowdrop has to change not bullies to make you angry at them. Her going into the blizzard alone blind was meant to show Snowdrop did have talents, that she just didn’t bother to think about. What I’m saying is these obstacles are there to show how she overcomes them, not just to make you sad for her.
Is Snowdrop the most complex or interesting character. Nope. We barely know anything about her. We don’t know about her daily life. Or her backstory. And it could have enhanced the story. But we don’t necessarily need it.
Snowdrop is a simple story but it works. It’s also important to remember this animation also deeply emphasizes the visuals over character interactions (I hope I got that point across with the visuals).
Snowdrop while not the greatest story, is still a good animation.
In conclusion, for those who cry at Snowdrop, don’t be sad for her, be proud of her for what she accoplished. She’s not a helpless filly, she was a weak filly who became a strong filly at the end of the animation thanks to her mother and her own newfound confidence.
That’s my review/defense of Snowdrop. I need to make these comments less long lol.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Snowdrop? The blind one from that fan animation? I think the short is neat, although I liked Double Rainboom and Lullaby for a Princess much much more. I think Lullaby for a Princess alone is much better than the seasons 6 and 7 combined.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Ring Team
2013, must have a golden year for fan content.
I only watched Button Mash and recently Snowdrop.
I need to watch that Lullaby episode soon.
Of course there are still people even to this day who make beautiful pony animations
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
If we’re talking about fan-animation The Moon Rises is the best and nothing has topped it yet. It sucks that Hasbro took the original down though.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Spinny
The fact that you scratched the first name makes this even better.
But yeah, Coco Pommel is severely underrated. But at least we got two fantastic episodes with her. Less is more after all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide