Unpopular opinion time

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
In regards to the S6 episode Top Bolt, I’m still not sure how Twilight managed to get into Wonderbolts Academy/HQ without security kicking her out (in fact, I don’t think we saw any security guards in that episode).
And before any of you say that “she’s a princess” let me remind you that she was not wearing any royal attire, she was naked.
Latecomer

@DragonBoi471
When was the last time ponies didn’t seem to recognise her on sight? It would be interesting to know.
(Certainly, unless you assume several offscreen alicorns, she needs no paraphnalia to prove her status.)
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@DragonBoi471
I’d argue that they wanted Twilight to hang out with Rainbow Dash so they didn’t focus on any kind of security measure. It wouldn’t be the first time, in Cutie Remark there’s no security in Twilight’s castle so that Starlight could be there and use her time travel spell.
Does it make sense? No, but the show has been like that most of the time. It’s almost part of the show not making sense.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
While on the subject of Cozy, do you know what we haven’t talked about in a long time? We haven’t talked about how she is precious and innocent was robbed of an episode with Diamond Tiara. And Diamond Tiara was robbed of making any appearance from season 5 onward!!!!
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Spinny
I understand the writers wanted to do more with Diamond Tiara, but Hasbro refused to allow it for some unspecified reason. At least the comics made good use of her.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Myoozik
I’ve been reading the reponses to my posts as they popped up. I just didn’t have the time to reply to any of them due to chores and browsing other websites.
With that said, I still find it odd how Wonderbolts Academy had security guards in S3, but were absent in S6.
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@DoctorWTF
AFAIK the reason was that producing side of the show considered her story was “done and finished” after she showed some growth in IIRC Cutie Re-mark, even though writers wanted to have her for more stories.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@saby
That’s just it - numerous MLP antagonists have gone on to star in some enjoyable stories after being reformed. Saying that Diamond Tiara’s story is “done and finished” while approving all the rest is utterly arbitrary.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Myoozik
I guess it’s thing to have a few insane posts. But eventually it gets old and eventually annoying.
Whatever, at least I have HorsesPlease to give me sh*tposts about his worldbuilding and Kentucky Fried Gallus
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide