Unpopular opinion time

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Vivace
And this is why no one is ever able to just moderately enjoy or dislike something as there’s always loud annoying people wither praising it endlessly or treating like complete crap at every second they get.
Background Pony #4541
@Wiimeiser
lol, G2 and G3 never happened, headcanon accepted.
G1 is the long forgotten far past only Grogar could remember.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Is it just me or were the CMC in the early seasons a little too similar to each other in personality. Like sometimes it feels like you could just swap characters saying lines and you wouldn’t notice the difference. I wish they showed a bit more distinction.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I think that’s pretty standard when it comes to a group of characters who are almost always seen together, their personalities are nigh identical at first until they begin to flesh them out more individually later on.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Opinion 1
I think the G5 movie might have been better if it were just Sunny, Hitch, Izzy and Sprout.
And to save Zipp and Pipp for later.
I feel like Sunny and Hitch’s relationship is the true crux of G5. And I would have loved it to be explored a little more.
Opinion 2
I think I personally prefer Sunny’s character than Twilight. I just love how Sunny is this grand visionary character. She’s like a prophetess of Harmony.
That being said I think I have really grown to like Twilight a lot more than before. I used to wish she was more of a grumpy jerk, but I see how she really is more polite and there is a charm to that. And she truly represents the best of a bookworm can be.
Now of course I still prefer a snarkier version of her like in Mentally Advanced, and if I write reboot fanfic she might a tiny bit grumpier, BUT I truly do admire Twilight in the show and can see why the others value her so much.
Sometimes I feet in early Season 1 Twilight deserved better friends than the other Mane Six.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Twilight at least managed to have character growth in an intro which also introduced 5 other ponies and Spike quite well. If the G5 team couldn’t really find any for Sunny, or handle the ponies they had properly, then that’s on them.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer
I would say no since even in their introduction, they pretty much established all their separate personalities like Gallus being a grump, Silverstream being excitable, Ocellus being shy, etc.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Latecomer
@Myoozik
Actually no. There was intentional effort to hide as much of the characters personalities as possible and only put hints that you can see when you pause the movie. My guess was they were trying to keep the run time below 90 mins.
Background Pony #E848
Even if it is an unpopular opinion, it would kill the fanbase, but at least Twilight ended up with Spike, but it could’ve been more romantic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide