Unpopular opinion time

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Myoozik
What’re you talking about? I’m fine.
It’s just that I’m not a big fan of G5’s setting, or the fact that it’s set in the same universe as G4 with no real explanation as to why it became a divided, magicless shithole where one totalitarian family reigns supreme (And once again, I doubt the actual G5 show will even explain how it happen).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DragonBoi471
That was a pretty harsh post you made there, that’s why.
But I get you, but who’s to say that they won’t explain it in the series proper? They’ll do that and just develop the fifth generation into its own thing rather than making too many references to G4.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@DragonBoi471
Based on what we got in the G5 film (which is very little), I can easily imagine a pony dividing the 3 magical stones just because he had a bad and horrible experience when it comes to friendship with one or more unicorns or even a group of conflicting unicorns who wanted to mess with him or her. And remember: One of the devices made by Canterlogic is a helmet that protects earth ponies from mind control magic. I’m assuming the pony who divided the pony society had experienced something like that, and because of that, he splitted the magical stones out of spite.
I think most of us have experienced something like that, a person who manipulated us out of spite, and, as a result, we ended up hating everyone and everything. Some people can get over it after 15 minutes and other less patient people wanted to take actions on their twisted way.
I don’t think this has to be true, but I can see that logic: Someone who wanted to divide a society because of a bad experience he or she had.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Ring Team
Yeh no, no one can make me truly hate someone out of spite i have to see what they’ve done first hand. I think its more of because they were taught this is right from birth. One of the reasons that I never liked how easily the villains divided the races in g4 and I think any full adult who gets easily convinced to partake in a riot is either weak-willed or already a bit unhinged.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There are many things that makes a man sad. Finding out there’s a brand of throw pillows named “Cozy Throws” and lacking the skill to turn that into art is one of them.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@CORDZ2000
I’ve never seen anyone ‘hate’ G5 without a reason unless they were a troll or an asshole.
I have no interest in G5, I dislike the artstyle and premise, so I simply didn’t watch it and have no interest to and that’s that. People are allowed to dislike or hate something for any reason, as long as they’re not an asshole about it and respect others’ opinion on it, it literally does not matter.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
I have no interest in G5, so I simply didn’t watch it and have no interest to and that’s that. People are allowed to dislike or hate something for any reason, as long as they’re not an asshole about it and respect others’ opinion on it, it literally does not matter.
IronYoshi
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Best Worst Artist
Queen Novo is severely overhated. The fact that people still hold a grudge against her is really sad. She did nothing wrong
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@DisgruntledUnicorn
I fail to see why people would hate her so much despite being a protagonist. I mean, all staff members on this site adore her, right? She’s not supposed to get a lotta hatred from people just because she’s a protagonist. That’s not how it works. Clearly some people are jealous over some protagonists from MLP: FIM and hating them for no apparent reason.
IronYoshi
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Best Worst Artist
@CORDZ2000
Pretty much.
@Jaredking203
From what I have heard, many people bash her for being a “coward” and “untrustworthy”. I mean, I fail to see how she is a coward in the slightest. She’s a leader, and they have to make the tough decisions to ensure the safety of their subjects, and as far as her being untrustworthy, I fail to see how she would have that trait. Trust issues, maybe, but you would probably have that if your kingdom was destroyed by outsiders. I’m sure she would have helped out without issue if Twilight didn’t try to steal the Pearl.
Novo deserved so much better. Out of all the movie characters, she’s the most underrated and overhated. Its a shame we never got to see her much.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@DisgruntledUnicorn
Someone gets it. Although Its also because tho for the hate is that she got angry at twilight and then almost drowned them which from her pov they made it known they were enemies just there to steal what was keeping them safe.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
I feel like the novo hate is because i mlp is forgotten not to be a story that just has black and white morally, there are gray areas.
Background Pony #AA9C
The G5 movie is better than the 2017 G4 movie, and it’s not particularly close.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide