Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #E3C9
SparkleDash SparkleDash, digging your own grave again?? Haven’t learned did you??

@Mikey  
A week ban for SparkleDash plus duck badge should now be targeted on SparkleDash if he continues this shitty behavior.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t think the G5 is stealing the spotlight of G4. G5 only got one movie and I only read positive reviews from professional critics. G4 is still really big (you just have to see the trending fanart and animations it gets in Derpibooru, with popular characters such as Twilight, Celestia and Rainbow Dash.

And here’s the thing: MLP:FiM was on from 2010 to 2019. Literally we got soooo many episodes for 9 years. And the story is over. Twilight’s journey is over. All the plots are finished. Twilight’s friends have another priorities. Basically, it’s finished. I can’t imagine the cast, the writers and the composer going back to do even more episodes after the events of The last problem.

As much as I love MLP:FiM, I also want new stuff, with new worlds, new characters, new contextual details, etc. And you know what else I love more than MLP:FiM? Film as a whole. If MLP The new generation is fun and exciting, I will be excited not only for the movie, but also for the future.

And I said it before, but it’s not like MLP:FiM was perfect in every way.

You know? Screw it. I’m gonna watch it today. I’ve found a link for it. :P
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I don’t think Twilight would need a cameo in G5. I haven’t seen any trailer of the movie or the G5 movie yet, but one of the few images I saw was one of the characters wearing a patch with Twilight’s cutie mark.

It’s a small detail, but it’s a detail that works. And it’s more than enough.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
  1. Since I don’t know much about Sunset Shimmer because I’ve only seen the main EQG movies and not any of the shorts or specials, I guess I can agree with that.  
  2. That would’ve made for a much better season.  
  3. It’s too soon to tell, but I still imagine there will be a few references here and there as easter eggs.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’m not getting this notion that she’s somehow deeper than Pinkie as a character.
I wouldn’t say either is better with my let’s say, limited exposure to Moonbow, but Pinkie is far from as flat as people are turning to say.
And I also want to think better of them than turning on the old stuff to prop up the new stuff.
Ring Team
Artist -

Yeah, Pinkie Pie is not very good, especially considering episodes such as Party Pooped, The one where Pinkie Pie knows and Yakkity-Sax.
That said, Izzy was great in the G5 film. I don’t think she’s overrated.
Twi Clown
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
1.- Hard disagree. I honestly never liked Starlight, only warming into bored tolerance overtime. Sunset meanwhile is among my favorite characters.
2.- Honestly, S8 as a whole was my least favorite season. I really doubt it would have make a difference since I never liked the school of friendship to begin with.
3.- I do agree. I dont like the ending of the end so the last problem feels much more bearable. On the other hand, I ain’t interested in G5 so if they’re referenced there or not is not my business.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Twi Clown
Yeah, Sunset Shimmer is a very likeable character.
Unlike Starlight, she took responsibility in her redemption arc. She has learned from her mistakes, but she has to prove it not only to her new friends, but everyone. In fact, Legend of Everfree was the film that made me really like Sunset Shimmer.
I kinda wanted to see someone like her in the show. Not necessarily her, but someone like her. She wouldn’t have to be a unicorn. Just a good heart. Nothing more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide