Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #6ED4
@WyrmSpawN  
Quit being an apologist to that guy, he really needs to fix his obsession, and we are all trying to warn him for his better mental health.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I mean, I find it quite funny that some people have disdain for certain characters so much. I understand finding a character overrated or annoying, but the fact that just the mention of a character’s name can cause so much discourse is just hilarious to me.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
No, but seriously this franchise isn’t that deep to be too upset about anything. We’re supposed to be having fun guys, not starting twitter wars!
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Background Pony #4C59  
Hey at least I can try!  
I don’t like rarijack nor appledash

Also how dare you! I’m so offended with you right now… I’m triggered!  
But on a seriouse note I’m neutral on the ships, expect for some few….
Background Pony #6ED4
OK, I think we should now just ignore Ring Team and move on, the mods already noticed this behavior of his by themselves.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
The only ships I really can’t muster neutrality on is Twilight x Spike (I don’t even know the ship name). Sparity you can have Spike be older or something, but even if you do that with this pairing… it’s still way weird to me.
Background Pony #6ED4
@Ring Team  
Also that Rarity-waifu-ers are more likely to hate Spike because how Rarity is poorly portrayed very often in fics with such ship in it (such as being actual damsel or being dead to mess with Spike).
Background Pony #6ED4
To this point, Spike is actually the first controversial character before any other controversial characters in the series because of his questionable relationships, back in the early days, Spike-haters are very abundant I think so.

Now we are back here.

But CMCs are always the best no matter what because they have more clear and clean relations, even Scootaloo-Dashie bonding.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Ring Team  
That’s why I said “to me”. I sorta understand why the writers left their relationship open to anyone, but at the same time I wish we got to see more of the sibling side.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
I think I said this here, but I’m fine with Spike being in love with Rarity the way it is because it’s an innocent love from a little kid, not a serious love like in other romance stories. It’s not Blue is the warmest color or Carol, it’s just a kid. It’s not supposed to be a serious love.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide