Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer  
Fault in our Cutie Marks has a story with a very ridiculous concept: A griffon who strongly believes that she can get a cutie mark.

Even though we already know that only ponies get a cutie mark.

This is lame, really lame. If you wanted a griffon in the CMC club, just ask them or put an interesting story or conflict. You can even talk about inclusivity and accepting everyone. Don’t try to do that in a 20 minutes episode with a lame and lazy story.

Fortunately it’s one of the very few CMC episodes I don’t like, such as Twilight Time and Marks for Effort. I think there’s only less than five CMC episodes that I don’t like.
Latecomer

@Ring Team  
I admit the story might have more pathos with a mule, but I can see why they wouldn’t want to go there. But it’s an obvious and natural plot for the CMC after getting their marks, and I like Gabby.

@Andyxdr  
Can they really?
Latecomer

@Andyxdr  
You can see a picture on her flank. Without any other zebra appearing in the show (I don’t follow comics) it’s hard to tell more than that. And in the episode under discussion, Twilight (who knows Zercora pretty well) seems fairly certain that only ponies can get cutie marks
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Andyxdr
You can see a picture on her flank. Without any other zebra appearing in the show (I don’t follow comics) it’s hard to tell more than that. And in the episode under discussion, Twilight (who knows Zercora pretty well) seems fairly certain that only ponies can get cutie marks

For what it’s worth, the first Season 10 comic story (which takes place in Zecora’s homeland) shows other zebras with cutie marks. And considering that zebras and horses are genetically close enough to crossbreed, it doesn’t feel like too much of a stretch.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
zebras and horses are genetically close enough to crossbreed
So are donkeys but they nor do mules (half horse, half donkey). The show is a little inconsistent with eqine equality.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
After all this time, I still find it crazy how the Friendship is Forever clip show specials have been canned at literally the last second.

At this point it’s clear Hasbro and DHX fell out. And because of the leak, Season 9 is no longer legally available in Australia (It’s not on Amazon Prime, and the company with G4 distribution rights, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, refuses to allow MLP to release on Netflix)
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@DoctorWTF

@Red-Supernova

@Vivace  
I think I take that back. It’s theorized that he bounced from reading this one fanfic where a character that’s probably supposed to allude to him apparently hits his breaking point and commits suicide to escape to Equestria (because, as we all know, that’s where we go when we die), and it understandably CREEPED THE FUCK OUT OF HIM.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide