Unpopular opinion time

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Myoozik  
I’ve been wondering did this episode show that Pinkie and Flutters are the type that choke under pressure and having tournament anxiety despite outperforming Dashie and AJ in a competitive sport?
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think I would have liked that episode if the main characters were the Cutie Mark Crusaders. A good thing about these three is that they’re very polyvalent characters. You can tell a story about anything with these three. Not every episode works (the season 6 has an episode about that griffon that has a very stupid concept), but it’s mostly great.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The Griffon’s in general were weird  
It feels like the writers went too far in how they made their society
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ring Team  
For what it’s worth, CMC buckball would be a cool idea if Scootaloo could obtain something to get her fly (glider, prosthetic wings, etc.). The comic actually showed off what would have been the ideal piece of assistive tech for her, but that issue came out way too late for the show to incorporate it:

full
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@WyrmSpawN  
That was a load of shit and just the writers continuing to wank off unicorns.

That whole episode can go straight to hell  
@DoctorWTF  
Now this comic here, I genuinely hope they expand on it. Or at least give us some more Scootaloo/Rumble shenanigans  
Maybe have them argue which one of their siblings is the better Wonderbolt
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@WyrmSpawN
That was a load of shit and just the writers continuing to wank off unicorns.

Really now, an all-unicorn team should by all logic be at a major disadvantage - earth ponies are much stronger than others, and the butterfly wing spell looks like it wouldn’t offer the same maneuverability as a physically fit pegasus.

That whole episode can go straight to hell

Agreed, Rainbow Dash’s behavior had to have been one of the worst cases of character assassination ever.

@DoctorWTF
Now this comic here, I genuinely hope they expand on it. Or at least give us some more Scootaloo/Rumble shenanigans

The way she was involved in that one made it look like the writer was trying to say “We’d LOVE to have Scootaloo partake of the painfully obvious solution to finally get flying, but we’re still subject to the show’s status quo”. Plus the “retail incentive” cover for issue 96 shows Scootaloo in a hang glider flying alongside Rainbow Dash. So hopefully the fine folks at IDW plan to eventually treat that issue with the respect it deserves.
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
You know what?

Sugar Snap is flipping adorable and this fandom just ignoring her and not giving her any art is a freaking crime as far as I’m concerned!

Meanwhile, Izzy is easily winning the Best G5 Pony poll on EQD, even though she HASN’T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET. She got one freaking screencap of a tennis ball on her horn and the fandom ran wild with it.

Yeah, this is why I say she’s overrated. There is way too much preemptive love for her.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Latecomer

I’d replace urban decay with civil strife - i’d imagine that Griffonstone couldn’t have been the only griffon city, and that the others, Griffonstone included, are all fighting each other for proeminence now that Griffonstone’s source of legitimacy is gone, and if gone on for long enough, that would bring about a whole host of social problems.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide