Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #E406
@Latecomer  
Nothing about fandom cadence is on the border of anything. Its pretty general consensus she’s about as far along the lust spectrum as anyone can get. But, yeah. I agree its mainly just fans being horny. Understandable really, even if I’m not entirely partial to it.
Sadrai

Snips and snails being dumb never bother me I mean I grew up on characters like ed from ed edd and eddy plus Billy from grim adventures of Billy and Mandy so them being dumb never really got me mad like how the rest the fandom does, I will agree they got better in later seasons with Buckball and I also feel besides boast busters there dumb antics never bothered me in there first couple seasons.
Background Pony #F8A6
To be fair, it’s pretty common in RL to portray the god/goddess of love (or all gods really) as being promiscuous.
Sadrai

@Sparx  
True but I started watching the series later, so maybe that’s also why it didn’t bother, plus Snips and Snails didn’t appear as often as Spike or Big Mac.
Background Pony #F8A6
@WyrmSpawN  
I didn’t say she was. I meant with how myths portray their love goddesses, it’s not that surprising the fandom would portray Cadence like that too.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Lol Buckball Season was like the most inoffensive, safest episode in S6, especially when you consider 2 of the focus characters were having such a miserable season at the time
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Buckball Season is that one episode where I don’t know if I like it or no, no matter which way I look at it. It’s not as great as Gauntlet Of Fire, No Second Prances, The Saddle Row Review and To Where And Back Again and it’s not as bad as Newbie Dash, The Cart Before The Ponies, 28 Pranks Later and P.P.O.V. (Point Of View)
Sadrai

I like buckball season because it changed people opinions on Snails and his appearances in the future buckball episodes were great .
Latecomer

It’s a respectably solid episode, IMO - FIM shouldn’t do worse (but so often does). Although I still think they should have at least have been shown asking their unicorn friends - or even mentioning they had!
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Buckball season wasn’t bad, but it was very boring to me. After finishing it I thought “What was the point of this?”.

But still not bad. The worst episode is still Every little thing she does.
Sadrai

@Ring Team  
Well a lot of people seem to have liked that they gave him that.no seriously at the time people were shocked, surprise and happy they gave Snails something else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide