Unpopular opinion time

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #6071  
There were seeds of Cozy developing in Frenemies,but that seemed to be completely forgotten about. I’m convinced the whole frozen in stone thing was just because it was the end of the show,they can’t kill them,but potentially they could do more in the future.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Background Pony #6071  
All very true so here’s the elevator pitch: Flurry, when closer to Cozy’s age, undoes the spell. Cozy tries to use Flurry but Flurry knows what’s what and goes along for a while because she was having fun. Cozy pulls a Discord and tries to get along in the world because she had one friend.  
Crazy? Yes. Derivative? Hell, yes. Could it work? Probably. Should it be done? Not a clue, dude.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Algebroot Neogears  
Doesn’t seem like something that needed to be acknowledged really seeing how Sweetie is the more professional singer and Scootaloo was more into choreography.

@Jaredking203  
I’d say yes, about Lady Gaga/Katy Perry levels of famous.

@Background Pony #6071  
It’s just annoying how her defenders have to go to every single image against her and put in their two cents every time instead of filtering out Cozybuse or anything of the sort.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #6071

I like Cozy Glow. Very much so. She is the little devil child I wished for to trick the goody-two-shoes CMCs. Unfortunately, the season 8 finale was rather meh and I was even more disappointed by the season 9 premiere that she seems to be “only” a crazy Pegasus filly. Opportunity wasted.

Well, it was funny to see her with the other two of the Trio of Evil, and I even liked her role in the season 9 finale, but why so many people were upset about a “child” being petrified now, I still do not understand. ;-)
Background Pony #6071
@Brass Beau  
Seems like a coyote and roadrunner type of show setup. Cozy acts all innocent while constantly trying to kill Flurry and rule the world but always fails by the end of each episode.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Background Pony #6071  
I was thinking more Pinky & The Brain but that works, too.

@Latecomer  
I exclusively write tragedies. It’s not an option for me. I physically can NOT do IT. I was thinking more of a comedy thing, though. It doesn’t end so much as it just stops if you know what I mean.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DarkObsidian

I liked how she took after Tirek more than she did Chrysalis in her mindset, only she spends more of her time superglued to physical weakness and is less mature, but is more consistently Faux Affably Evil. They had a pretty fun dynamic. I appreciate how Tirek didn’t become the “stupid” one in S9 (though it’s all relative, using the word “stupid”), at any point.

@Background Pony #6071

With a name like “Flurry Heart,” I could see her being a bit of a speedster…
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Honestly, the villainous trio as the big bads for the series end wasn’t what I was expecting. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not. The idea of them getting their collective asses kicked by Grogar then teaming up with our heroes to save the whole world before sneaking off to be bad another day had been done before (Justice League Unlimited comes to mind) but it’s a fun formula.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN  
“It’s not what you said; it’s how you said it.” He was pretty generous in giving Gloria the extension but he acted like a smug dick. Really, it should have been more like the Spirit of the Forest comic. Hell, it could have been like A Hearth’s Warming Tale, really. Would have been a bit more interesting than the movie we got. (Don’t get me wrong. I still liked it. Filthy was just kinda wasted for the story.)

@Don’t  
Much like Lightning Dust, it would have been interesting to see more of him. He could have teamed up with Trixie and got her a Las Pegasus show.
Background Pony #3DB9
A lot of people try to use the “seeds of friendship” planted in “Frenemies” as a reason for why they could be redeemed, but it could have just as easily be used to make them decide to stay villains. They’re not exactly good influences on each other, and there’s no reason why they’d decide to give up on their goals just because they discover they actually became friends with each other.
Background Pony #7CFD
@Background Pony #3DB9  
Of course their bad indluences on each other, you can blame Discord for putting them together like that. The reason people say its a reason for it is because true friendship in the show is considered a good thing. We didn’t have a case where it was bad. The reasoning is that if they can get that far on their own with them influencing each other then imagine how they could improve with proper help from Twilight and her friends. They don’t need to stay together during a potential Discord style reformation program.

Consider almost every other reformed villain prior to their reformation. What signs did say, Discord have that he could change before he was released for Fluttershy to reform?

Another thing worth noting is that it wasn’t just that they were potentially becoming friends. It’s also that they actually seemed to enjoy helping someone other then themselves. Considering the self-serving nature of their goals, that aspect of the scene shows even more potential in them.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kirinposting
@Brass Beau  
Yes. He struck me as being very out-of-character in Legend of Everfree. Every appearance in the show depicts him as a nice guy who has honest dealings with the Apple Family, doesn’t flaunt his wealth, and loves his daughter while also calling out her bad behavior. ‘Equestria Girls’ turned him into a stock movie villain just to artificially create stakes in an otherwise boring movie, and the comics just used him as a stand-in for orange man.
Background Pony #7CFD
Maybe the show could have used an wxample of how friendship just makes some people worse?

Friendship in itself doesn’t make people worse unless you make friends with someone who has a bad influence for you. In the show, friendship was only shown to be a good thing so the trio potentially being able to learn and experience it could show potential in then.

Deserved better? I’m skeptical.Maybe if death counts…

I was thinking something more in the line of what the reformed villains got, although its quite sad how death may be considered a more merciful alternative to their fate. It’s pretty messed up.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Background Pony #6071

There was never any attempt made whatsoever to discover why Cozy was the way she was. They just dumped her in Tartarus and left her to literally die. The fact that we never got a backstory is easily a disservice to her, and it was very possible that she wasn’t beyond saving.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide