Unpopular opinion time

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
In fairness, FIM didn’t really break the fourth wall much. In fact, Pinkie actually hardly ever did in canon, but the fandom exaggerated it in fanworks to the point, many mistakenly think she did.

Sure she’d make a few meta-references, or something, but I can’t even remember her ever talking to the viewers except in (non-canon) commercials.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@[Ω]  
Her honesty power level has gotten so high that her mind has shed it’s restraints is now able to perceive the truth of her reality.

Applejack being the closest thing to the living embodiment of Truth in this universe makes way more sense as 4th wall commentator then pinkie pie ever did.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Algebroot Neogears
Of course, G3 was made on a shoestring budget, and Newborn Cuties had a budget in the single digits…

You know, I actually really respect shows like that. Where it’s obvious they had only enough money for four animation frames a minute and three actresses, so they make those frames as visually dynamic as possible and challenge all the actresses to ‘how many tonal and pitch variations can I manage in a hour’ competitions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide