Unpopular opinion time

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Kiryu-Chan  
me neither. i get that they had to make them smaller since having big gigantic beasts be recurring characters alongside the ponies would have been pretty hard (though not without serious comedic potential), but they should have made them much more animalistic. this is a really damn good design for older dragons. it’s still bipedal, but it’s more hunched and feral like he’s going to end up a quadruped as he grows up even more.  

it’s like they wanted them to be these big hulking mythical majestic beasts and these little frail civilized people at the same time.
Background Pony #89DC
full

full

I think it would have looked okay if they made his design look more like those. They just need to fix his nose and give him bigger wings.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Vivace  
especially too if nobody was phased by him, they treated him exactly the same as they ever did, and he acted the exact same as ever, with maybe a line from twilight that she misses carrying him around or something.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Something I do appreciate about Pony Life is how episodes at least tries to have a moral and isn’t just complete randomness.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Why I do have the feeling that Daring Doubt was an episode referencing JK Rowling’s controversial ideas and bullshit throught the media?
Background Pony #89DC
If that’s true, then I hate that the writers ruined Daring Do just to try and call Rowling out.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@[Ω]  
i bet their biggest priority was wanting to have every recurring villain either reformed, dead, or sealed away by the end of the series. i wish they had played up more how much of a scoundrel daring do really was, though; it seems like everyone was way too okay with her basically being a violent thief who profited off of ego-boosting written-by-the-winner books. then again, they’ve totally been okay with characters being much worse, so it’s in-character if nothing else.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@Latecomer  
not particularly. of all the truly evil characters, only ones who were threats to equestria itself, and not counting minor antagonists like flim and flam or lightning dust, discord and starlight were handed freebies, sunset and luna were reformed, sombra is dead, tirek, chrysalis, and cozy are sealed in stone, ahooie-whatever was revealed to be good all along (albeit not without a plot hole or two), the tantabus was reabsorbed into luna (if we can even consider it “evil”; it seemed to just be doing what it was told to do), and the sirens were banished and later depowered. i suppose there’s the fate of the real grogar (if he even actually existed) but it’s fairly safe to assume whats-her-face killed him a long time ago, and i guess that asshole in the cloak from castle mane-ia.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide