Unpopular opinion time

hellscrossing
Artist -

Hell's Crossing
@LightningBolt  
It was right as I was first falling out of ponies, I do remember the “Why does Twilight have a brother??!” part! Overall my memory is mainly everyone fawning over Chrysalis though
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@hellscrossing

Cadance is the most underrated princess, but I don’t really remember it being too much of a thing, disliking her.

(not calling BS on what you’ve seen, though)

She’s pretty badass, for being a pink princess pony (she gets Worfed less), and she’s nice, has her head screwed on relatively well. maybe it had to do with being born a pegasus

As for Shining Armor, honestly, how much would “oh, by the way, I have a brother” realistically come up in conversations in the first two seasons?

(Fluttershy indisputably had the best case of “has a never mentioned before sibling” though, because it’s easy to see why)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@AC97  
Two massive positive relationships she had from birth and who at present are in incredibly important positions kinda watered down some of her inital appeal.

She interacts with them more than her own parents. Though that’s probably to be expected.
Background Pony #2959
Sorry, what I’m saying is I like Cadance. The S2 finale was actually the first mlp episode I watched. Then, I watched S1-2.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Myoozik  
I never count Twilight as one of the princesses. I’m not making a statement about better or worse, but she’s in a completely different league than the three princesses. Like, if you put all the major characters in a row and told someone unfamiliar with the series to “pick the princesses”, they’d go right past Twilight and pick Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and possibly Rarity XD
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Badumsquish

That likely has to do with her not running anything, her not having any guards at her castle, and her regularly going out in public without any protection, thereby making her one of the easiest state officials to potentially assassinate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide