Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@AC97  
As far as people who have a problem with others for not disavowing it so readily for “disrespecting Faust’s legacy,” it might as well be.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Vivace  
Which is funny to think about given Faust seems perfectly fine with its existence(namely with her joking about Pinkie being closer to what she originally wanted)
Background Pony #2959
@Myoozik  
It pains me because there’re artists who did it so much better and literally the only thing they did was give him a bigger snout and shrink his jaw a little.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@LightningBolt

Computers, phones, television.

My position has long since been that I have no problem with anything else as long as it falls short of that trinity of tech.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
I doubt I’ll much like Pony Life all that much but I don’t think it will be utterly awful. It’ll be fine but nothing to write home about.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Starlight Glimmer: Oh, next I suppose you’ll tell me that “the fate of all of Equestria hangs in the balance”!
Twilight Sparkle: It does!
Starlight Glimmer: Spare me your overblown ego! No group of friends, not even Princess Twilight’s, is that important!

to…

Applejack: Get Twilight!
Starlight Glimmer: No way! She’s always needed you guys!

I think they did a terrible job of keeping her character consistent throughout all of her appearances… /s
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide