Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Latecomer

Ah, sorry, I was just making a joke. I was only joking. My words certainly sound funnier in German, but there is certainly much that gets lost in translation. With Greater Good I meant a more stringent, more self-contained world. I just didn’t want to say it so harshly. ;-D
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@UserAccount

I think it was once a headcanon that mares have to be bi largely because there aren’t enough stallions to go around since the population is skewed heavily in favor of mares.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Spinny  
Son, I’ve had to suffer through tripe like Newbie Dash, 28 Pranks Later, Non-Compete Clause and 246 Great and let me tell you this shit’s nowhere near as degrading, I actually think this could be a funny one-off
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@Spinny  
I’m still going to view this as it’s own separate thing. I’ll probably enjoy the outrage over it more than the actual show.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Spinny  
It’s looking more and more like it’s just Teen Titans GO, which is pretty disappointing. I was hoping it was going to end up being good and that was just a bad trailer D:
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@rdibp  
@WyrmSpawN  
Nothing that does it any real favors, that’s for sure. It feels like the only people who are going to enjoy it are those ironic kind of fans who get off on other people not liking it XD
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@rdibp
@WyrmSpawN
Nothing that does it any real favors, that’s for sure. It feels like the only people who are going to enjoy it are those ironic kind of fans who get off on other people not liking it XD

ngl, i’m finding myself amused by people getting huffy and angry over this.

I feel like I’m in a stage of my life where I’m like “MLP had its run, show’s over and i’m not exactly a brony anymore due to moving on with my life, let’s go nuts.”
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
This isn’t a Teen Titans Go situation. MLP didn’t end on a cliffhanger and get brought back by fan demand as Pony Life.

MLP: FiM was only supposed to get three seasons. until the show became a cultural phenomenon and got an additional “SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE”.

The show wrapped up with a bow and G4 is done and over with. I’m more than okay with a sillier side-show before the G5 total reboot arrives.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@MrXemnas1992

Things Change was just so… unfulfilling, regarding Teen Titans.

That show would’ve arguably had more closure if it ended on the previous episode, or hell, if it ended at the end of S4, with Trigon’s defeat, and Slade still out there (which would’ve also applied to S5, but still).

With MLP, the book closed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide