Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Latecomer  
…nope, at least not for the latter query. As for the former, I think a number believe that she was wrong in Bats! despite the episode siding with her.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Latecomer

Sounds of Silence….somewhat. Of course, AJ had to be wrong as well in her own way, but at least this is one you can say Fluttershy was not 100% in the right.

Oh, and Fake It Till You Make It, but she didn’t really learn a lesson there. She knew she was wrong.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I would say “Sounds of Silence” had the worse.

While AJ wasnt right too, Fluttershy’s idea to “fix” the “friendship problem” was to do nothing and leave the kirin village with curse because that would be “better for the enviroment”.

Fluttershy was more worried about the trees and animals in that episode than fixing the problem.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
I think you have a warped idea of tough love, my friend. It’s suppose to be stuff like making your kid get a job to prepare themselves for living on their own or making your brother realize how much of a shit he is to help him become a better person.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
I think it’s more so them being more of a danger to each other than “for the animals,” due to how the kirin perceived themselves and are the ones who told Flutters why they should remain quiet.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario  
Either way, it shouldn’t be your main form of ‘kindness’. Not everyone responds favorably to such pushy authority.

And rather than warped, I’d prefer rotted.

@[Ω]  
And lest we forget, Vegetarian Lessons.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Seeing as it was all she did (other than being scared of everything) in the earlier seasons, at least the tough love approach is different, and does lead to more traditional kindness like helping Zephyr become better after having to be tough on him to force him to face the truth about himself.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Myoozik  
I think the Discord D&D ep would count, since she had to put her hoof down to keep him from stopping her trip or coming along, yet gave him ideas of what to do while she was gone.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@[Ω]  
Again, they painted them speaking in the worst possible light when they told Flutters. It’s not hard to imagine her not wanting to see enraged nirik burning everything down.
Background Pony #58C1
I think maybe A Bird In the Hoof could count as an episode where Fluttershy is wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide